Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

3.1.12 Interview

I just went for an interview (that my aunt helped me through) in a college and I'm on my way to town now. Just wanna get this post out as soon as possible! As many of you might already know, I've already planned my way up to business skills (office) but unfortunately I didn't get in. And of course, I didn't give up on getting into it. I reapplied but the results will only be out on 12th Jan. Which means I'll skip like a week of classes, and there's no guarantee that I will DEFINITELY get in that course. I don't want to be the late one although I'm always late. My aunt helped me (so damn thankful for that) because she knows how much I want to get into that course.

So I went for an interview. Yes, flagged a cab there and was half an hour early. Many students there was staring at me. Like as expected. But it's rude to stare okay! I don't know but I felt so proud after I get out of the college because I went alone and survived. Cuz I hate being alone but for times like this I need to be independent.

I was interviewed by Ms Sapiah. She have my respect. You know people like me who dress differently always get nasty looks and stupid comments from strangers among themselves, especially when this is Singapore. I enjoyed talking to her although I think I sounded a little rude... She tell me things nicely and not being like "hey kid you can't do this in our college".

Of course I'll need to meet the expectations they have in that course. At least I don't find them unreasonable. Those expectations was expected. This just means that I'm going back to being normal. But I'm keeping the me inside of myself. Just like Ms Sapiah said, be normal for just one year.

I know, when I make it to higher nitec I'll need to be normal again but I just got to wait till I finish education so I can be back the "Halloween" kid. Right?

Woo I reached and am already having dinner. K bye! Keep smiling. Have a great 2012 ahead. ^-^

Post a Comment