Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

30.12.11 2012

RESOLUTIONS
⁻⧹(^⩊^)⧸⁻


I'm going to do new year resolutions until the day I stop blogging and at the end of each year, I'll go back to the "new year resolutions" post and see what I accomplished then continue with a new year resolutions post for the next coming year. ^-^ If that makes sense. Since I don't have an actual post for my 2011 new year resolutions so this is going to be my first new year resolutions post. K I'm repeating let's start.

1) Hurry my way to polytechnic.
- All my friends are from poly, my blog readers, my fans, (I don't know about my video viewers) are from either express or are already waiting for their O's results (let's not talk about those who doesn't want to study because I want to study but still...) so because of that, I feel that I'm very far from them, like their already half way up the mountain but I'm still down there JUST preparing to catch up with them.

2) More people to know about me, that I exist and am helping the world - Popularity (the good way).
- It's not important but whether if I phrased it right or wrong, at least I know there's people who appreciates what I'm doing. About those hate, think it's time to stop huh losers? I've been standing here for these god damn years, letting you to scold whatever the fuck you want, why you still mad? ⁻\_(°▿°)_/⁻ If you're not happy then just don't look at my face or just scold literally behind your fragile screen and not type it out for me to see because I'm afraid that your cheap computer might not be able to handle my attractive face and yourself can't handle my sarcasm. ;)

3) Help more people.
- Inspire them, encourage them, help save more lives.

4) Start saving money!
- Planning to go overseas but plans kept failing not just because of not having family's approval but also, no money. I don't even have enough money to buy myself things. Guess I really need a job. :/

5) Keep my room tidy.
- I'm already having a hard time to tidy up 1/4 of my room even when it's 0.1/100 small compared to others. I should be cleaning but I'm sitting here writing this post! So I'm going to stop here and start cleaning again.

6) STAY FRIENDS WITH FRIENDS I HAVE NOW. HOW CAN I FORGET THIS. WTF
- My 2 main friends (other than my dear girl who already have a boyfriend) -- Jouri & Kife.

P/S: Going live tomorrow around 9:30pm! Check my twitter for updates. c:

LAST FRIDAY OF 2011. END WITH WITH REBECCA BLACK'S FRIDAY!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0

Keep that smile there like her!

ENDING 2011 SINGLE-LY PROUD. ^-^

No shame. 
Photo taken while filming my accent video -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y90iSVxvpV0

2 comments

  1. Omgomgomg ! I read your new war resolution like now only ): #failed but nevertheless , it's longer than mine ! >:( hahas , but I sure do hope your new year resolution will be achieved ! <3



    Loves,
    Michhysaurous

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're slow! Haha. Thanks, yours too.<3

    ReplyDelete