Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

15.12.11 Budget day #2

Welcome to budget day number 2! 
Hahaha this wasn't planned but I just find that these things I got is quite cheap so I think it's worth another budget day post!

Can be found in ANY night markets.

Mini bag: $12.90 but I got it for $11.50.
Knitted outerwear: $15.90/ea but I got it for 2 for $28.

The bag was the funniest! So this is the only bag that caught my eye at that very moment when I first glance through all the bags. And because my mom wanted to go further in to walk, I keep pestering her to go back. We went back after buying the 2 knitted outerwear and then the aunty came to promote it because she knows I'm looking at it since I first stepped infront of her store. She said it's $12.90, with me holding on the bag, I was thinking this thing here looks cheap but I really like this bag, maybe I can make it look expensive if I'm the one carrying it. It's too cute!!! Considering that the sewn up "brand" looks damn cheap (the brown diamond looking thing) I was standing there staring at that thing. She said "if you want, I can charge you $12" and my mom said "can't go any cheaper?" I said without hesitation "$11" and she's like "hahaha uhm really cannot" then I'm like "$11.50" and she said "another 50 cents!? I really can't discount for you anymore..." so I'm still thinking. 80% thinking of buying it at $12. But I'm like no, it's either the price I offered or I can save up that money but another part of me was like I really like it, money isn't a problem for such cute bag, it's just 50 cents anyway and then I decided to walk away cuz my mom asked "you wanna think?" so she thanked her and turned around walking already metres away from that aunty, she shouted "will you want if I charge you $11.50?" and me and my mom was like ">:)" and I'm like "SEE?!". LOL BADASS.

The Illuminating mask really works! I saw the result the next day I woke up and I totally got a shock!
Mask: $1.95 - buy one get one free.
False eyelashes: $1.95 each.
Makeup sponge: $2.90 for 6 thick triangulated sponges.
Crystal Whitening just to try out, I think it's less than $3, can't remember and lazy to find it.

Obviously, those can be found in any SASA outlet. XD

Don't think this post is useful but I find the bag bargaining is damn funny!

EXTRA

This is super expensive even to me. $35+ for a damn mascara?!
I can wear it to my grandma's sister's house during chinese new year because they fucked me at how THICK my makeup was this year when I only wear some eyeliner without false lashes. So... this is really useful! But hard to remove and it's expensive. So don't buy it if you like wearing false lashes like me even though it can piss you off sometimes. XD

2 comments

  1. Hey hey, the bag is really nice, which night market did you get it from? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tampines! ^-^ I don't think they still have it now though.

    ReplyDelete