Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

17.12.11 Here I am, again.


This guy here is more daring than FadedHolySoldier. Because he saw how "successful" FHS is now, so he (that dude) tried to use his (FHS) method of being nationalist, but he chose to do it the extreme way, which was a very fucking stupid dumb choice.

Because FHS said tanning's tan instead of the actual surname of tan, he wanted to follow his way of saying surnames. I totally understand why FHS pronounced it wrong at first.

Example: Americans pronounce can't as can't instead of how people in the UK pronounce can't and cun't.
Meaning: Most people in US read words by reading the whole word and not the alphabet. (which is cool)
But for Asians' surnames, we pronounce it as how we pronounce alphabets instead of whole word itself.

-Done with the surname problem-

He mentioned the part where Asian men are naïve when it comes to dating Asian women. They are NOT at all. Most straight males hurt females' feelings but of course, there's some who're really not the same as other males. I mean, I know that there's some fucked up Singapore females who toy men's feeling, but that's like only 1%. And then he talked about women, most of us are fucking loyal people. So I'm guessing that he's one of those "Asian" who kisses Asian women's ass that's why he's going into this god damn 1% out of that whole of 100%?

-Done with relationship shit-

Laws. Dude, are you serious? You're talking about our laws? First law he talked about was drugs. People who take drugs in America is not as scary as people who take drugs in Singapore. Because the consequences behind taking drugs in Singapore is so big that people who take drugs here think it is so freaking cool to do it, and it is so not good for health so Singapore have to try to do things to stop it, so there explains the crazy law about drugs. Bungee jumps are not allowed because it's so damn dangerous and Singaporeans are super tiny compared to Westerners so that makes it more dangerous. Chewing gums are not allowed because most Singaporeans spit their gums on the floor instead of spitting it in the bin, although I don't really like that law but we must respect the reason why they set it. I have no comments about the homosexual law because I support LGBTQ so damn much that I find that law useless, but maybe they set this law because something happened before most Singaporeans hate on LGBTQ, but they sure have their reasons why they set that useless law so, no comments. I honestly didn't know that oral sex is illegal and I don't believe that it is, unless you're underage, I think, and don't care. About cigarettes, we have them everywhere and because drug dealers have all sorts of methods to get their drugs to the destination so they insert the drug inside the cigarettes or something like that, and there's fake brands of cigarettes that are cheap and mainly it's to sell to underage smokers, maybe that's why.

--

About FadedHolySoldier, he replied to my video response.
I am really, very shock that FadedHolySoldier didn't like, scold me for my video response and stuffs. He actually is nice and polite, to me.

Yup, instead of repeating, I copied and paste what I said in twitter. He left me 2 short comments, although it is not linked to the video but at least that made me feel that he don't really mean to target Asians.


  • your english is fine... dont worry
  • @FadedHolySoldier Thank you so much for your comment, on behalf of those racist/nationalist Singaporeans, I'm sorry for them calling you names, because I know even though you're wrong at some parts about this whole Aaron thing, it doesn't give them the rights to judge you. I hope you understand that Singaporeans just felt offended about you saying Singapore and not about you saying Aaron. Have a nice day! :)
  • i do like your hair..and i like your gentle attitude
And this is it.

P/S: Thank you everyone who left down nice comments! I read all. ^-^

5 comments

  1. hi michelle
    saw you in your video, thanks for speaking up
    singaporean guy here  : )  you are very cute, has nice hair and nice facial features,  i like you   :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I didn't know he isn't Singaporean! True but now the problem is that the majority of the minority of judgmental Singaporeans are hating on my video, so I'm trying to prove to those judgmental idiots that I'm ONE OF THOSE WHO HELPED to stop this mess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol...ur explanation on our laws is hilarious... U need to research more lmao. "Because the consequences behind taking drugs in Singapore is so big that
    people who take drugs here think it is so freaking cool to do it, and
    it is so not good for health so Singapore have to try to do things to
    stop it, so there explains the crazy law about drugs." I really laughed... do u understand which part is it "crazy"? Its the death sentence... not cannot take drugs lolol and the cigarettes... hais...seems like u and the uploader has totally no idea bout it...and i lazy explain... (hint: it has totally nothing to do with methods/ destination/ drugs/ fake brands nor kids by the way... It was all bout $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$"

    ReplyDelete