Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

2.12.11 Apologies

I ended up staying at home the day after my last post because I woke up with a swollen right eye and I saw this disgusting jelly kind of thing inside and for a moment there I thought I need to go under knife to get that disgusting jelly looking thing out of my eyes because I can't seem to push it out. Went back to sleep and woke at around 5 in the morning, feeling hungry and awake, that means breakfast! After two rounds of breakfast, I went back to sleep thinking that I could wake 2 hours later and get my ass to Sentosa with my mom. But I woke up at night, still feeling tired, so we changed to next week.

Was feeling quite sick these days. Body feeling weak, flu, bodyache, and tiredness. But the point of this post is to send my apologies out to my lovely readers and whoever who visit this site, for not coming up with a post earlier after the day after my last post to inform everyone that I failed to go out and I'm feeling kinda sick. Still not feeling very well so I'm going to sleep straight after this post.

Today was horrible. I woke up at 7, am officially awake at 8. I spent 5 freaking hours to prepare to go out, and was late and I don't know why I'm so broke right now. Not my heart, I'm talking about my wallet. And then, feeling sleepy and tired, I went home before 9. I wore boots which are not even 4 inch tall and my legs are hurting, I didn't care and so it gave me cramps. While I was on the escalator. Going down to take the train home. Find a place to rest my legs and dragged my legs home slowly. Felt bad. Because instead of blaming the cheap boots that are already getting small, I blame my poor legs for being useless.

But anyways, before I went out, I recorded a short senseless video. XD



Sorry if there's any grammatical errors. I'm really tired.
Goodnight!
xoxo

Post a Comment