Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

25.12.11 MERRY CHRISTMAS!

MERRY CHRISTMAS
I'm sure everyone already knows that Christmas is my favorite time of the year in my previous post. So I'm here to wish everyone a SUPER MERRY CHRISTMAS. I've been saying "MERRY CHRISTMAS" for countless times! That shows how excited I am about Christmas. XD


He's Kife.

Not that I don't want to post ALL the pictures, it's that my eyes are pathetically small today and I don't know why, and my awkward smile. Omg iphone pictures are still better although the quality...


Gosh I really dk what's wrong with my face today. -_______-
But other than that, for once, my Christmas was finallyyyyyyyy well spent. ^-^

Damn tired. Goodnight. xo

KK I'M BACK BECAUSE KIFE SAY:
 WHY OUT OF SO MANY NICE PHOTOS YOU JUST UPLOAD THAT 1 WITH THE UGLIEST ME :<

So...
K NO MORE. MY GOD MY AWKWARD FACE. FK HIS EYES. LOL

Post a Comment