Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

8.12.11 Sentosa

As promised, a post on Thursday! Finally something went as planned. Went to sentosa with my mom and the clever us cabbed there since it's already after dinner time and because the cab fares are going to increase starting next Monday.
Can you read that on the floor?
It totally caught my eye! From far I'm like "OMG MOM LOOK HARD ROCK, CAFE" and...
We walked nearer and nearer and...
See how happy she is. This is not intentionally posed. LOL
Mac & cheese with chicken and garlic bread. ;)
Drink: Mango Tango, it taste like mango syrup medicine I drink when I was young. 
My mom ordered lemon tea which is much more nicer and sweeter!
My hair is being naughty today, realize the middle part of the blonde is dropping?! And this is my favorite face angle.
Here's why. Look at my uneven eyes. Hihi. But my head in this picture is a bit tilted so my eyes are SO weird.
I went around and take pictures that I don't even realize that people are looking at me. So much for my readers. :')
And we treated there like it's our place after we finish eating, moving here and there just to take a nice shot of us together. XD
Love these two pictures! The lightings and all are perfect. I mean just look at those two pictures, it's like flawless. OMG & look at my eyes, it's equal. XD The asdfghjkl cute panda, it's to help the charity, go get one and help people! I'm gonna name my panda something cool and cute like... rainbow unicorn. Lol no that's over. Uhmmm maybe I'll just let her choose her name herself. Should it be a him? No I think it's better for it to be a she because I don't know. :b

I'm going to write shemale names (most likely getting names from WoW because they have fkn cool names) on pieces of papers and rain it on her and which piece of paper falls infront of her shall be her name. XD Do you want me to film the process? Let me know!

Oh and. I'm not being childish with soft toys. I grew up with them. They used to be my only friends so they mean a lot to me. And besides, this panda means a lot because it's sold to help the charity! Although it's not perfectly sewn but it's a stuffed animal after all, they really have feelings, they just can't move or talk or tell you how they feel. If such things don't have feelings, the dolls wouldn't go back and take revenge if you threw them away for no reason. Go do some research about such things kay. To gain more knowledge.

Back to sentosa. We went to walk around after pictures in there and everything!
We manage to catch the second last train and the last train and the last bus so we went to 7-eleven (my favorite 24/7 store) to buy milo nuggets and milo energy bar and this pizza bar thing that needs to be heated before eating and then we call it a day!

Today was a fruitful day! I'm going to do a DIY video maybe tomorrow. Stay tune! xo

3 comments

  1. ~ What nice day for you and yr mom , and i figured out the Hard Rock Cafe(MIRROR TEST) u did, haha! btw your hair colours are nice ! (Y) ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~ What nice day for you and yr mom , and i figured out the Hard Rock Cafe(MIRROR TEST) u did, haha! btw your hair colours are nice ! (Y) ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the reflection is damn cool! Hehe thank you. ^-^

    ReplyDelete