Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

19.12.11 ITE

I'm NOT proud.

Gotten my results yesterday. I don't know how many times I'm saying this but I really really really anyhow dumped words in when I'm doing the papers. Making it sound more simple - my answers to those questions have no link at all. So I thought I'm going to fail so badly - like I say on twitter, I'm going back to see how badly I've done, and not whether if I passed. Because I failed throughout the whole secondary 4 examinations we have, and because of me, rambling how dumb my answers are after each paper, everyone already prepared to see me fail. Also before I continue, I want to thank those people who wished me luck and making me have some hope that I will pass at least one subject and making me a little nervous before getting the results.

Both of my form teachers smiled happily and tell me I'm going to ITE and I'm like "expected but.. FUCK".

I planned to go to higher nitec but I can't make it there with my current results. I only fail one sub so I guess it's okay. I'm SUPER not proud of my results and where I'm going but I'm happy with everything because I thought I did worse, and since it already happen. Also, I can choose the course I want.

My social studies teacher walk towards me and the others I'm with, he asked us, "so how?" we said "ITE..." then he tried to make us feel better because I once told him that I want to go back for secondary 5 even though, of course, I plan retake N's before I plan to go higher nitec so that's why I didn't study a shit for this year's N's.

My ex-math teacher walk towards me and gave me THAT look and I said "What's with that look!? *sigh* ITE..." so he flip to see my results and he's like *nod head* at least math passed and I got so hyper and I'm like "Ya!!!! I was expecting to fail all!" and my social studies teacher was like "but combine humanities fail right?!" but I'm like "NO! XD ^^V :D ^-^ Of course I passed combine humans. But I honestly don't know how I passed it" because I told everyone that my 2 essay questions - 16 paragraphs in total - I only wrote 2 paragraphs with repeated stuffs because the few topics for essay I read through didn't came out. As for geog, everyone knows that I can't rely on that; I left many blanks because that 4 years of studying... I talk, rest or just blindly copying the notes in class, NOTHING went in my head, so I used common sense to fight through my geog N's. What's worse, I copied almost 90% of the notes given in class but I don't remember seeing a question related to the notes I copied.

So YES, I'm an ITE (soon-to-be) student. I'll work my way up slowly...
Not proud, but I'm happy.

Don't worry, I will never get influenced by those bad kids, I won't turn bad. I'll still be the same me, the me I am now. ^-^

Anyone miss seeing my face in my posts? XD
Oh and I've change back to using formspring because ask.fm is being dumb. So from now on: http://formspring.me/MAKJXO

2 comments

  1. I am currently studying in Polytechnic after graduating from secondary 4 express and I had a close friend there studying after graduating from ITE any my GPA is 3.02 and his is 3.8(for those who doesn't know, 4 is the max and the best). Enough said. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly i screwed my N and O levels therefore i decided to serve my army early. After finishing NS i went for higher Nitec in Business Admin at Clementi campus now shifted and called west campus. Honestly i did't learn shit from ITE and quit after 1 month. The class environment was just so bad (all your classmates fooling around and making noises)  and to be honest i can get 70/100 without studying at all. That's how easy ITE is. So if you want to slack and fool around that's your paradise because even if you want to learn there it's impossible due to the environment. Trust me i tried my best to study there but the condition there just does't allow it.
    After that i went to take SIM Diploma in Management Studies. But due to my Os results i have to take a foundation cert before doing it which take 6 months. I have just finish my diploma and can proceed to a degree course.
    So I suggest you go for SIM Diploma in Management Studies if your keen on  further studying. Don't waste your time on ITE like i did. *This course is a little tough but with determination you can do it, but it's an advise that you can save time if you want to. If not proceed to slack 2 years at ITE and further 3 years at Poly if you make it.

    ReplyDelete