Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

18.12.11 Naughty Singaporeans.

You all wanted this.

Before anyone talk about me being biased or whatever the hell, let me get this straight, I only help those who are right. After that video I've made about FHS, I guess majority of that minority of judgmental Singaporeans are on the net. Why you mad though? I was defending YOUR country. I did this shit to get myself judged for who? For Singaporeans, for Asians. I did that damn video for Singaporeans. Just because you're a Singaporean and I'm helping to defend all Singaporeans/Asians, doesn't mean you have the rights to judge me. And that doesn't mean that I'll let you say whatever negative things you want to say about me.

Okay let me just pick up comments and reply them.

Wow! Its a wonder that our future Generation are so free nowadays. Where have all the education gone to? MOE are u watching this?!
- You as a Singaporean, I saw your name on some video responses to FadedHolySoldier. Do you even understand why Singaporeans are making these video responses? Education? If the education is getting nowhere, they won't be Singaporeans making videos to DEFEND and HELP Asians. Wow, now you're bringing MOE in, well then, please get the video to MOE. I hope he watched that video and other FadedHolySoldier's video responses, read the comments and then realize how many judgmental Singaporeans are there now. Oh wait, aren't you more free to say that YOUR future generation have nothing better to do? GOSH.

I feel so ashamed cos more and more Singaporeans are making videos of themselves speaking such horrible english. You can't blame people from other countries judging us if we continue doing shit like this. WE SPEAK BETTER THAN THIS. WE ARE BETTER THAN THIS.
- Horrible English? Are you serious? Wait a second. I didn't blame people from other countries judging us. So you're saying that WE (you and some others) speak better than THIS (my video), then why don't you do a video response? Are you afraid of getting such comments from judgmental Singaporeans like yourself?

@FadedHolySoldier I feel bad for you, so many butthurt people getting mad over a video.
- Now I feel bad for him too because I don't understand why that majority of that minority of Singaporeans just don't get it.

POR BOR!!!! EWWWWWWWWWWWW
- :O Come again please?

You need dental work and a face reduction.
- You guys don't get it do you? It's MY problem whether if I want to do it or not, now shut the fuck up. Thanks.

You can't choose your nationality, but you can choose your country. If you're not happy here, find a way to get out of where you are. Simple as that. Stop judging. But I find this super funny, my English is bad? I bet you haven't seen worse.

P/S: I really appreciate most of the Singaporeans who commented nice things on my video. But there are just some weird Singaporeans who choose to go against their own nationality, MAKING NO SENSE AT ALL.

Sorry judgmental Singaporeans, I hope you realize that I'm an inspiration and not a disgrace.

2 comments

  1. Hey, I saw your vid response to that Faded guy. And yes, people judged you and I wasn't quite pleased with the comments either. Oh well, ignore all those comments. You were brave and courageous! I respect you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND DO YOU MIND FOLLOWING BACK ON TWITTER? HAHA. @raetomato ;)

    ReplyDelete