Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

11.12.11 Videos

Yup. Totally am thinking of canceling the CCT meetup. If you see me NOT talking about it before Christmas, it means that IT IS canceled. I'm sorry. But that's okay! There will be a next time, maybe I'll get some blogger to organize with me a meetup so I won't feel stupid if no one came. XD

I created a backup channel as many of you guys already know. And I finally upload my first video there!
December special makeup tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Lb6KO-glgg

This post is going to be full of videos, and my computer is lagging because there's too much things in here so I guess I need to clear those useless pictures and some files soon. Played WoW and I freaking died because it was lagging so bad and Kel'gash killed me. I think I'm going to buy the full version, I'm reaching 20 soon. Oh and I haven't give my panda a name yet but I have a name in mind already and I decided to make her a male with no dick, he's cool like that. So now I can name him, Arcane. ^-^

Video called with... I think you know them. (if you don't, ask me) 
Do I need to say more?

Post a Comment