Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

14.12.11 Truth

Again.

There's times, guys in facebook ask if I'm a virgin. I'm proud to say that I am because I really am. They didn't believe. But in the end they believed after knowing me more about me. Some ridiculous guy even said offensive things like "are you sure? 16 years in life, still a virgin?!". Is it really that shocking? That just means that I can get into relationships protecting myself and also protecting our relationship itself. Also that I can make guys happy without opening my legs or taking off my shirt. None of my ex-boyfriends asked me for sex before. Now see how cool they are? They might not be the best guys on earth but at least they respect girls. Respect our relationship and respect themselves. I did share a same bed with my ex-boyfriend (NO S) before, BUT WE'RE NOT DOING ANYTHING UGLY. 

Sitting down there or laying down talking about our day or having some heart to heart talk. Just that simple. Nothing else.

NO MAKING OUT INVOLVED. 
NOTHING ELSE EVEN IF IT'S SLEEP, IT'S LIKE SNORING KIND OF SLEEP. 

I don't even go to my guy friend's house unless we're really THAT close. You know what I mean?
Out of this 16 years, I only went to 2 guy friend's house before, with OUR friends. And they both actually became my ex-boyfriends.

Yes I'm that innocent. Problems? :D

And then I stop getting that question until...
5 months ago.
4 days ago.
Thinking that I've already cleared that up, 18 hours ago.
You can't miss the one 18 hours ago, can you?
Or do you think that I'll have sex with someone within that 12 hours? 
Why did you accuse me by saying no?
C'mon now...
I just cleared that up in the huge paragraph at the beginning of this post.
How could you say that?

For people who're really that curious about whether if I'm a virgin, there you go. I am. I REALLY AM.
I'm not going to repeat myself again but I'm a proud virgin, I'm keeping it until I'm married. If I really can, I'm going to keep it forever. Many people know that I hate kids but I want to get married. I told Kife (the guy who laugh like mad in this video) about this (so I'm actually just repeating and phrasing it clearer) and I remembered his reaction about me saying that I want to get married but don't want to have kids. He's like "O_o" literally. Maybe not that much of a O_o but it's damn funny! Back to topic. Many people also said, where to find such guy? Even if that guy agrees to it, their moms won't. No kids? What about when I'm old and lonely and unwanted? Okay, I hate kids doesn't mean I won't have one. I plan to adopt 2 kids. If I can't afford, I'll adopt just one. So I must make sure that I have that money to adopt kids once I reach a certain age. You should know why I want to adopt kids from the orphanage.

I totally forget what I want to continue in this post because I just ended tinychat (it's 5:33am now) and I left this post here for like hours. So byebye! Going live with Jouri tomorrow! See you guys there! I'll update my twitter. ^-^

4 comments

  1. It's time to grow up Michelle... people who keep asking if other people is virgin or not are so immature...
    You don't have to answer them seriously. Just ignore them.
    Virginity is "kinda" private and confidential stuff where only you/your future partner knows..

    When you grow up till my age... No one will ever dare to question that... Because it is super rude and not educated... is either they get a punch or a slap..
    Please ask those people to grow up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's private/confidential so I'm more than happy to announce that I am. I fucking hate it when people thinks I'm not when I am. Thanks anyway. Then I hope they'll read this and then grow up. But some people are really just curious. And you know, I already grew up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea.. grew up... 2 inches taller.. ahaha

    ReplyDelete