Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

3.12.11 Time difference

Guess everyone knows that there's time difference to countries that're further away from us. The nearest I can think of, Korea, which is one hour ahead of Singapore's time. It's confusing when different area of a country's time is different. Australia, Brisbane, which is 2 hours faster than us. And Australia, Melbourne, which is 3 hours faster than us. The cool thing is that it feels like they're like living in the future because they're time are faster than where we are! I have a friend from Canada, Ottawa, (which I don't think he still remember me) his timing is the easiest to remember. Just change our pm to am, or our am to pm. And how can I miss United States? Los Angeles is 16 hours before us. Being 10:58am (Saturday) now, it is only 6:58pm (Friday) there. I think this is SO COOL.

Me remembering these different timing almost always give me a headache but I think it is useful, at least to me. I don't know. I just love their time difference. It's good to know what time/what day is it in another country so you can make things easier by talking to them using their timezone and not make anyone in the conversation confuse. I prefer me going into their time, because I just like it this way. XD

I thought of this post because I was thinking that 10am used to be my favorite time of everyday. I always get bored at 11am because it's almost 12 noon and I hate the time after 12 noon. But favorite night time is 11pm, and have I mention this yet? I love the time after 12 midnight. I think 4am is the best of 12am-5am.

Speaking about 4am. I don't know if the 11:11 thing is real or not because I don't believe in 11:11. But I make wishes at 4:44. People say I'm weird because 4 means die in Chinese which I think is stupid for people to actually believe it. I mean, I believe that the forth floor of a building is cursed/bad lucky/just not good but why put pressure on the time itself. Whoa cool, I typed about 11:11 and now it's 11:11. Out of 10, 4 is my favorite number and maybe that's the cause of why sometimes shit will happen on me. Nah, hahaha those shit. But out of 20, my favorite number is 15. And out of 100, I don't have a favorite number because I don't think so far in life. You're really cool if you get what that means. I just have this special feeling for the number 15.

How about you? What's your favorite time? ^ ⋎ ^

Promise a proper post this thursday. Because I'll be out with my mom to take pictures for you guys! Unless fkn shit happens again.

But till then, keep smiling. xo

P/S: If you haven't watch the video I posted yesterday night, go check it out here (clickable) only if you're bored.

Post a Comment