Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

6.12.11 Your turn

You see me saying that I will help whenever I can, but now I need your help.


I came across this website called sevenly.org (http://sevenly.org/). I am obviously NOT paid to talk about them. I just think that they need to be known for what they're doing. Basically they are a website who helps different charities, different people all around the world. Don't just help people in your own country, reach out to as far as you can. Every shirt sold, they will donate USD7. Why only 7? Because the materials used and the time spent, is not free. The people who manage this charity is not a billionaire. Also, people must be thinking (like what all adults say) if I help people, who will help me when I got no money? and if you think that way and then didn't help, you're a fkn heartless living thing. We help while we can. If you're really that poor, collect money from your family and relatives or maybe friends, the most you'll only need USD30. And you just saved a life after ordering! Listen, you can help saving a life. What's me saying without doing right? So I got a hoodie there. Shipping fee is not more than USD10 so it's so damn worth that I might order every week.

The feeling of knowing you made a difference is... wonderful.

There will be a new design every week, so it's now or never. They may bring back some designs but most of them are gone forever once it's gone. But who cares about the design. UGH. Just help!

Although hoodie is more expensive but at least I can wear out (because V-neck shirt don't really suit me) and pass on the message that there's actually a lot more people suffering when we think that we are already suffering enough from studies and shit. And we actually can CHOOSE to stop studying and then regret in the future. But them? They don't have a choice. When we're young, we cry when our toys got snatched by another kid. But we didn't know that there are actually kids that have not even seen a toy before. So please. Help save a life.

Please help them because you're alive.

1 comment

  1. Hey Michelle! I just happened to stumble on this. Great write up. Thanks for the post. -Dale Partridge, Chief World Changer at Sevenly. 

    ReplyDelete