Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

24.12.11 Sevenly

I blogged about them near the starting of this month and I received it yesterday!
Here's some webcam pictures:

You didn't just helped someone but you're also keeping yourself warm. This hoodie is damn comfy! And it really keeps me warm because it's wool inside. They'll have different designs every week, so once you missed it, it's gone forever. So go help save a life now! http://sevenly.org

Going live with Jouri later at 10pm, MAYBE Kife will be coming too! I'll post the link on twitter later.

And... MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE! It's my favorite time of the year. ^-^

Didn't get a christmas hat so I'm using my DIY christmas treehat for Christmas instead.
K KEEP SMILING BYE! HAVE A GOOD CHRISTMAS TOMORROW!!! 
♡♡

Post a Comment