Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

17.12.11 Here I am.

This topic is more HOT than Adelyn's incident. Other than Aaron, an american guy joined in the "fun" and apparently now we're not focusing on Aaron's incident but on what that american guy said that most Singaporeans feel offended. Everyone knows that Caucasians are my favorite people, and some people might be thinking why I didn't say anything about the whole Aaron incident since it's a topic hotter than my flat iron. Yes, I know everything about what happened. I watched the first video of FadedHolySoldier, then to the second (which is the most offensive one that was removed) then now to the third one. I get offended super easily but I kept quiet about his videos thinking that other Singaporeans will talk to him about it. But his third video is... making everything worse instead of covering those mess he've made.

And now, here I am. I'm talking about this.


I'm seriously very pissed that I have to make a video because blogging is not enough to get my anger out. This is not called busybody, this is called fighting for our pride. Singapore is such a small country, with just 1/4 of NigaHiga's subscribers on YouTube can already make us unbalance. If Singaporeans don't fight back and let him say whatever the hell he wants, he'll climb on top of our head. First he talked about Aaron, and then he fucked Singapore with a middle finger, now he's trying to drag our government in this whole incident? With him apologizing to us for being partially wrong for his second video which was removed from his channel, he should just apologize to all asians. And that's that.

I sincerely apologize on behalf of that minority of the Singaporeans who called you bad names. And like what Dee Kosh said, we really, thank you for reminding us that we're united. But you offended us MORE than you helped us.

P/S: We love pandas, very much.

14 comments

  1. u from poly/ite? dam dumb sia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're more dumb for not understanding why I'm doing this and who I'm doing this for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont think you saying all these helps a single bit. Just study well and get to a high position with status and power, otherwise u'll just be laghed by him when he sees this. Suggesting something that can realli help u here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't need people to teach me how to live my life but wow, thanks anyway. There's only a handful of people thinking that what I'm doing is useless so... yeah. He already read this post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think u are cool don care what people say , rock on girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. i dont think she is dumb. It take a lot of courage to post a vedio like this .

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think u said the wright thing YAY

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL write wrong the right thing +_+

    ReplyDelete
  9. xmm please we all know you upset ..... please leave this war to the big boys before they crucify you, but really appreciate your intend and thoughts on the issue.  

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't listen to the hate comments, and I am glad you know who you are defending. I support your defense.

    ReplyDelete