Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

28.12.11 Weak

I hate to tweet miserable tweets like as if my life is so sad. So I decided to blog it all out so I'll feel better tomorrow. My mood can't go down, because once it does, all the bad things will come towards me, and I have to take them all by myself.
Because I hate to explain. I don't want to let people know why I'm not happy.
Sometimes I'm really offended by the jokes my friends joked about. But I know they're joking so I can't say anything because it was meant to be JUST a joke. I don't want to tell them because I don't want them to feel that I'm too sensitive, I don't want to tell them because I don't want them to feel sorry about it, I don't want to tell them because I KNOW they didn't mean to say it to offend me.

Guys or girlfriends. They joke/ask about my teeth, I know it's not meant to be offensive so I just laugh it off and answer their questions, but I think they need to know that there's some knives behind those words. Also because I've said all they need to know about my teeth so many times. It somehow became a horror to even talk about it again. They don't understand how it feels to have crooked teeth. They don't understand how much people with crooked teeth suffered in the past. They don't know how much courage we need to build up bit by bit all by OURSELVES in order to survive with such teeth. Today, when I was brushing my teeth, it aches a little, it's not toothache kinda ache, it just aches. Don't say I'm crazy but I'm thinking to my teeth "don't worry, no matter how much people hate you, insult you, joke about you, or how much judgments I get, I won't move you and will still love you". And it magically stops aching, and till now it still didn't ache.

Just when I woke up today, I receive a fucked up (not sad but fucked up) news from my mom. Only thing I can say is that I hope my grandad will stay strong for this 2 weeks, I know he will, he's strong enough to handle tortures shits.

I'm fine, I will be by tomorrow.

People who found out about me not long ago, I'm sorry for being so negative. 
It only happens once in a blue moon!

Keep smiling. xo

Post a Comment