Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

9.12.11 CCT

CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS TOGETHER
MEETUP

24/12, Christmas eve.

Christmas is just around the corner! Do you have any plans? I don't. ☹ But still, I can't wait for Christmas! This is a meetup for my readers and viewers and maybe fans? There I go again, thinking that I have fans. But I do have okay! Don't say I thick skin or I'll punch you. They tell me they are my fans themselves! I just feel stupid for calling people my fans because people once said you think you're really a public figure? so uhm yeah okay. Many of you might already know that this is my second meetup, my first meetup was on my birthday 2 months ago (24/10), it didn't turn out as bad as I thought it would be but the day just sucked. 

Nothing is confirmed about it yet. But we're just going to celebrating Christmas. Don't ask me what we're going to do because I have no idea. How about you guys suggest some things to do? ^-^

ANYWAYS...

Venue: The whole of Orchard. (somerset 313, orchard central, ion, fep, cine & lucky plaza; sticking to just those cooler place)
Time: Afternoon/evening - anytime before last train/bus.

Whoever wanna come, mailllllllll me. MAKJPersonal@live.com
Follow me on twitter and like my fanpage because that's where I'll update about this!
If you have any questions, ask me on my ask.fm.

P/S: I'll mass email everyone once everything is confirmed.
If I didn't mail you latest at 23rd dec, it means that this meetup is cancelled due to having no plans on what to do. ☹
P/P/S: The whole meetup might be filmed and be posted up to my YouTube channel. And maybe it will be recorded BUT not be posted up. We'll see. Don't be a camera shy ass because you're cool so that's why I wanna show your face off to my subscribers from overseas. :b
P/P/P/S: Pictures will definitely be taken and if you wanna take a picture with me, just ask for one! ^-^

What do you wanna call this meetup? My readers meetup, my viewers meetup, my readviewers meetup, my fan meetup. XD

Post a Comment