Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

18.12.11 FadedHolySoldier

Replying to those YouTube comments ONE BY ONE won't help so I'm going to type everything in reply here.

Before Singaporeans turn and say that I'm biased to FadedHolySoldier just because he said nice thing to me, I want to say that I only help who's right, I know how to observe. I'm not dumb.

First, FadedHolySoldier removed the part 3 of him talking about the sense of humor shit, and he got that part 2 back up on his channel. I wanna thank him for seeking Singaporeans' advice (guess it's mainly Dee Kosh's advice) of removing that video because it can get to our government and things will not just be among the nationalist problem we have here. Also thank him for putting up that part 2 back up, because this shows that he knows he's at fault for calling Singaporeans racist and stuffs, and now he's taking responsibility about it. Because I believe we all don't wish to see this whole incident getting to Singapore's government and things just will get so much worse.

To those Singaporeans who judged me for STANDING UP for YOUR country, worse is those who judged my looks (when it has got nothing to do with the whole fucking point), I can't do anything about you, true, but you know, judging me won't bring you far in life. For your own good, shut the hate and start loving/caring. I don't even know why that minority of judgmental Singaporeans have the access to the internet. And of course, me staying in Singapore for so long, I know how judgmental Singaporeans can be, so I wouldn't be like STEVEN LIM saying that Singapore have 0% of racist people. That's obviously not true. We do have, but there's some who's not racist/judgmental. It's just that all those we met are stupidly those bad ones, most of them, if you really know Singapore, I'm sure you'll agree with that no matter what nationality you are.

Never call me a pai kia, I said before that those you are referring to are fucking LOSERS. Those cool gangsters who see loyalty as their first priority are the older generations so obviously you're referring me to those teenage losers.

I believe that FadedHolySoldier is already sure of what he did wrong, so now he wants to be nice hoping that he can cover up the fault (before making the apology video. P/S: He removed the "sort of" from the video that he say he will apologize so I guess he's going to apologize sincerely) but apparently Singaporeans are still angry about it. I know, having "outsiders" talking about Singapore is stupid because they don't know how is it like here. But Singaporeans really need to calm down and think, if you did something wrong, people didn't give you a chance, how would you feel? Think about it. 

Give him a chance, let him say sorry first.

Him talking bad about Asians doesn't mean Asians have to fight back by talking bad about Americans. I may sound biased to them but I swear, Americans are freaking nice people. It's not like I don't mix with Americans. I know a wee bit about their country after having friends from America. Of course, there's always a minority of people who're not cool, I've met some of them too, those really rude Americans. But just because you see what you saw, don't pin the whole nationality down. It's NOT fair.

Now to those Singaporeans who think that I'm stupid, I'm born in the year 1995, I know everything about those Singapore teenage gangsters because of my past with them. I don't wanna talk about my past but I just want to let you, Singaporeans, know that I'M NOT A FEMALE GANGSTER. Ah beng was never once classified as wannabe gangsters, they ARE gangsters. What are you talking about?!

I don't really get this but there's people saying I used Singlish and that I should brush up my English before posting up a video? HI, about that, I believe my English is very much understandable.

Now the comments there are getting so confusing so I don't know how to continue but, GIVE FADEDHOLYSOLDIER A CHANCE.

P/S: THE FACT THAT FADEDHOLYSOLDIER POSTED THE VIDEOS (AND NOW WANTING TO APOLOGIZE) AND THERE REALLY ARE RACIST AND JUDGMENTAL SINGAPOREANS CAN NOT BE CHANGED. SO STOP ALL THOSE FUCKING HATE. I'M TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE OF ALL NATIONALITY, OKAY.

Please. Make this end. If anyone want to judge, wait until we watch his apology video. 
And please FadedHolySoldier, before you fade, make that apology video a sincere one. God bless you.

Also, I want to thank your (FadedHolySoldier) nice comments, and I'm SO thankful for those Singaporeans who understand the meaning behind that video. Thank you so so so much. All that really means a lot. xo

Find me on:

Before I end this post, I find this super dumb and funny.
He actually send me that dumb video when I already made a post about it. So now people, don't get mad at this white shirt guy, him private messaging me on YouTube already shows why he made this video. And stop calling him fat, that's judging, judging is wrong.

For those people asking which school I'm from, I won't say exactly where is it but it's on the green line.

Okay keep loving and smiling! Bye for now. X

1 comment

  1. Well actually you're wrong on the part where he is going to make an apology video. He didn't apologize correctly in the end.

    ReplyDelete