Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

16.12.11 15/12

Yesterday.

You know 15 is my favorite number and luckiest number. But... it was bad. So bad.

1) I want to say sorry for those who're waiting for us to go live. I promise I'll make sure it will happen first before I announcing it. If you follow the three of us, you should already know why we're not going live today. One have school tomorrow, another have too much homework, and I only had 3 hours of sleep. Shit just happened so I hope you guys understand. I deeply apologize for making you all wait till so late. I am SO sorry. After reading this paragraph, please go have some rest okay?

2) I'm not in a very good mood the whole day today. But I still can smile and laugh. XD
Too many shit happened today, but you know, nobody wants that so let's just face shits with flushes. I created this makeup look called Icy Blue and my false eyelashes today were so obedient! So I thought today's going to be a very good day. Got woken up by my aunt for yelling 3 hours after I finally got into my unicorn land, feeling so damn tired, knowing my mom and I were going out in the afternoon, I tried to sleep back but I can't fall back asleep so I started preparing.
Makeup of the day!
You can totally see how dry my face is and that freaking dot there. Oh and my eyes' vains/blood vessels. 

That shows how tired I am. And my eyes were red today evening because I was sooo tired but I can't fall asleep in public, I don't know why. Got woken up by my aunt these days so my mood and skin are both affected. 

I said I wanted to go Orchard because they have pretty Christmas lightings/decorations and I wanna share with all of you! And because I'm going today and my mom hate going there, I had to force myself awake till night so I can catch something nice for my dear readers.

Sticking to Starbucks. This, I hate O' Coffee club.
But.
Ice cream on top, cake below. Super cool!
Love this most!

Yes, I didn't go to the part near somerset so there's something missing here. I should have went there for more Christmas lightings/decorations but I was too tired to walk there. And I didn't take pictures of Christmas trees there although they're really nice. I'm really too tired. ☹

Part of why today's kinda shitty is because I feel... I don't know how to say it but I was hoping for something. Someone maybe? This is getting nowhere. LOL

Orchard MRT was closed and we tried all the taxi stand we could find there and there's no cabs. So you know, it's damn stupid. But there's this caucasian queueing for taxi, too, she asked "is there any more cabs or times up for it?" so I replied her "we're all waiting, there's still cabs outside but it's just that there's no cab turning in!" and she asked "is this normal like how you guys always wait? Because I need to get to a place by 10pm" (it's 9:36pm) my mom said "yeah, we've already waited for more than half an hour" her eyes got bigger and went like OMG REALLY? GEEZ I'M OUT OF HERE THANKS BTW. My mom and I totally laughed at that. She's so cool. LOL

Other than that.. My Jeffrey Campbell Lita arrived.
To prove that it's the real original one.

Didn't plan to write in a post mainly focusing on this because Melvin (my aunt's big son) ran to me and said him and Shawn (my aunt's younger son) was curious about what's inside so they went to open it. But thankfully they only opened the parcel/package and not touching the Lita itself. At least Melvin is honest, right? :S

THE BEST THING IS... I FINALLY GOT THAT CHANEL SHADES I'VE BEEN WANTING FOR SO FKN LONG.

Forgive me for last minute not going live okay?

Goodnight! Keep smiling. xo

Post a Comment