Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

18.12.11 Dreams

Have you ever think why you dreamt of something you dreamt?

I dreamt of teeth dropping, and the pain of it shaking is... not cool. At first I thought it's like a sign for me to prepare myself from more decay teeth or something. But then once I went for a wisdom super decay tooth surgery, I still got that dream. I went to do some research about it and finally know what it means. Dreaming of teeth falling/dropping represent insecurity. Such dreams often occur at a time of transition between one phase of another in life. This kind of dreams also represent worries (about future, about growing up) because when we're young, we lost our milk teeth and as those happen, things around us are changing.

I dreamt of ghosts quite a few times. I always wake up scaring myself. Didn't dare to do research about what it represent till today! It represents those aspects of ourselves that we fear. Because us being scared of them makes them frightening. It can also represent the dark forces within ourselves that we have not accepted. It's not a bad thing to dream about them actually, although they may look scary but in some cases about this dream, the spirit people gave evidence (by appearing in your dreams) that proved them to be the real spirits of people from the next world. And usually only spirits that care for you can communicate in this way.

Not all scary dreams are bad, it's just a beautiful nightmare.

Such as:
Dreaming about death - it represent the ending of one phase so that a new one can begin.

Just focusing on 2 dreams because I'm going to sleep and maybe I'll blog tomorrow! No promises tho. Keep smiling, bye! xo

Post a Comment