Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

30.11.11 Flyyyyy.

My classmates and I actually planned to fly to Korea and Japan at the end of this year before we finish our N levels. Korea because we all know korean pop. Japan because I want to see beautiful sceneries and do girls shopping. But failed to go because they say that they didn't want to go or can't go anymore. Which is pure stupidity. I was so excited about going overseas throughout the whole of September to November. And now what? Everything was cancelled. Other classmate ask when will we be flying, all I could say is those fkn retards aren't interested in going anymore. Might be because they didn't want to go with me.

This friend, we planned to fly during my September 3 days holiday but he ask me to stay at home to study for N levels. But way before knowing that my N levels crash into the supposedly 1 week September holiday, we planned to fly. Just fly to anywhere cheap but not near. Then once he said we one girl one boy very... so I'm like we're just going there to enjoy the holidays, just as friends. And of course I only choose to go with people whom I trust. Ask a random handsome/hot/cute american guy to invite me to go overseas with him. Do you think I'll agree? Of course not! I don't know him so why should I trust him.

2 paragraphs of failed plans! How embarrassing.

I've always wanted to get on first class airplane. I never even get close to an airplane before. Never once in my life. Double wtf. But so I wish that my first airplane that I'll get close and step into is going to be the first class airplane. Which will not happen because it's so expensive that I don't even dare to think of the minimum price.

It won't happen so soon but least it will, someday. Even if my first experience on a plane is not on this first class airplane, I believe this day (of stepping into this plane) will come someday. And I remember I once had a small chat with my social studies teacher in the dm office and I told him I'm afraid of planes because there's too many news of them crashing. So that's why I only went to Genting Highlands and Malaysia before. Those 2 places that I hope I won't step into again. I hate GH. Because it's boring, stupid and scary. What's worse, there's nothing there that interest me.

Main countries I want to visit:
USA - duh.
London - because it's cool.
Australia - nearest and because America is too expensive for me to afford.
Paris - beautiful.

GOOD NEWS.
I'll be flying to Korea with you know who 5 years later. I'll just have to come back to this post 5 years later and re-read that sentence again.
I think that will happen. 5 years from now. People say it's too early to plan but there's no such thing as too early, ok.

Remember how I failed when I'm on ustream a month ago? I might be going live (trying again) this saturday midnight. Since there's no school and people hardly go out on Sundays. Also, it'll be Saturday in the western country. Reason why I don't want to choose it on Sunday is because everyone is at home so my house will be very noisy. But we'll see how it goes. & I've added ustream to my fanpage!

Keep smiling! New post tomorrow. xoxo

Post a Comment