Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

21.11.11 Studies?

Before I start this serious post...
Okay so who wants my vulgarious post? I actually try not to have any vulgarities in it but what's a vulgarious post without vulgarities? I sound like I'm a bad kid trying to be a gangsta. Lol no, that's the only way to describe how I'm feeling! Oh and you know I got this habit.. Clicking on "new post", start typing, do other things and then click on "new post" again to start another totally different topic post. I took some random pictures but I don't know how to fit those pictures in my post. So here it is.

And most of the pictures which I don't know how to fit in my posts because they don't really make any sense together with the post. But the pictures alone is photography. So I left those pictures in my computer until I take new ones and they got pushed away, then I left them in my computer and until I take new ones again. And the more I look at my face thinking whether if I should post, first reaction straight after I took that picture "OMG I LOOK SO COOL HERE" so I kept it. But when I start to stare at it, from omg so cool become wtf is wrong with my face. So I didn't post it up. But here's one before I start this post.
Missed my bangs anyone? My eyes are getting bigger, love it!
Before I start talking about myself again, I want to talk about studies. Because I took my N level national examinations this year so it's either I risk to 5th grade and take another final national examinations (O level) before I get out of high school education or I squeeze myself into higher nitec in ITE (Institute of Technical Education) which I think the name makes no sense. Or I stay another year to do well for my N levels which I planned to if I could have another year of chance. I honestly, truly, really, don't want to end up in ITE. Nothing against ITE but I just don't want to be in there. Wanting to only go Polytechnic to finish the course I take and then get into University. I swear I'll squeeze my way into University no matter how much money I'm going to spend, how many branded bags I have to burn, how many years of black hair I have to be stucked with. I want to get into University. People think I can't go that far because of my current standards in school but I will prove them wrong. I mean even if I can't get into University or even Polytechnic after squeezing out my brain juice and putting my whole heart into studies, I will succeed in life.

Most people have that stupid mindset of if you don't have education, a certificate at least, don't you even dare think about getting far in life. It's not about studies, education shit. I say it's about talent. But if you don't have a talent then you better study. I'm starting to lost track of what I'm saying here. My grandma and aunt are being too noisy early in the morning zzz. There's a very high chance of me getting into ITE because I know I didn't do well in this year's N level. But okay, if I'm really ending up in there without having a chance to get into higher nitec, I'll stick to whatever course that is related to business/office. My dad, aunt, uncle and grandparents discussed about what course should I take, and they chose facial and hair because all they was thinking was after the course, I can be a lady boss of my own shop. But I don't like learning facial or hair. I'm more not interested in what they will bring me in the future after getting a facial or hair certificate. My dad told me that because I'm interested in makeup and hair dyeing stuffs so why not choose either one of them, and he said that after I'm done learning, he'll fork out money (with family's help) to open a shop and let me become the lady boss. Or even if I'm an employee, I can earn a good amount of pay.

Now, I love makeup doesn't mean I like to be taught about makeup. Makeup courses in my mind is just like a useless piece of shit. I can learn makeup myself from everywhere around the world, why am I wasting my time and money on useless stuffs? Maybe yes, just for the cert but what they teach in makeup courses is just.. no. I like to learn things myself. So since I must go through this process of being taught by professionals/teachers, I choose to learn challenging shits even if I'm going to fail. At least I went with what I chose and I tried. And for hair, that's a major no, think about when I work for people, the job will ruin my hands. What's more, my hands are very sensitive, I can't even wear rings when I love them. Although they didn't disagree about me choosing office but I know they think that office girls with normal rank can't earn much which I obviously know. But I don't know, I think things about office is the most useful and classy course that they have to me. I can't do technical electric things, I don't want to be a chef, I don't want to be a hairdresser, I don't want to be a makeup artist, I don't think it's hard to find courses for those outside so if I suddenly want to learn about them, I can sign up for courses outside. But for office/business/law, I wouldn't go sign up for such hard courses for nothing. LOL

And if I get into Polytechnic, I'll get law and managements. XD If I can. That's what I really want actually.

Saying so much, I have plans for my future. I don't a goal because I'm not a hockey player. But I have plans and wants. And I know that we got to work for what we want because it won't come to us magically by itself. I know. I know. I know. I know. Okay bye. Keep smiling! xo

1 comment

  1. You control your life, and you make your own decision. Dont regret will do. As those adults beside you, just some experience they encounter and they shared with you. Just a factor to consider before you make your final decision. :)

    ReplyDelete