Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

12.11.11 Personality test game.


Picture taken from stomp.com.sg, which is made up by some busybodies in Singaporeeee! They say the first 4 words that you found in that picture best describes you. So start looking for words! I don't know if it's real but I tried and find it very funny so I decided to share it. See if you can find something funny. And if you do, leave it in the comments below to let me have a good laugh. XD

First 4 words I found: Sweet, outgoing, charismatic and patient/happy.

I spotted patient and happy at the same time! Cool or what. Then after I see these 2 words, the next second I spotted "peacefulcb" which made me burst out into laughter and I went like "it's indeed peaceful down there". That's one dirty joke, naughty stomper. Don't like. But it's so funny!

Hokkien lesson time. DING DING DING! Cb = chee bai means vagina in hokkien. But it's pronounced as ji bai which direct translates to chicken (jī) white (bāi) or how many (jí) hundred (bâi) but the correct pronunciation is ji bai. Silent tone I guess? I'm so weak in Chinese pinyin shit. Sad face. But it's okay my beloved Caucasians who're reading this~ You don't have to know so much but this. Better not say it to strangers in Singapore, it might leave bad impression to people. XD

2 comments

  1. Insecure,thoughtful,outspoken,peaceful

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're really feeling insecure, then fight with your insecurities!

    ReplyDelete