Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

11.11.11 11/11/11

(This photo is for tumblr purposes, don't think otherwise)
11/11/11

Okay so I wanted to record a video to wish you guys a happy 11/11/11 but my eyes are so tired and my mom's in my room which is kinda awk.

To be honest, 11/11/11 doesn't sound like a special day to me, it's just 3 same numbers, just beautiful and not special. Everywhere is filled with 11/11/11, some people actually sits infront of their computer time to wait for 11:11 just to make a wish. Smh. Why you all so naïve? But then again, for those who caught it by accident and made a wish at 11:11AM/PM, I hope you wished for something big and I hope it'll come true! ^^

I have no idea but I can't smile properly while taking pictures these days. Photos filled with true emotions are what most appreciated. So I think you gotta bear with those smile-less pictures till the day where I have enough sleep so I have the energy to smile in pictures! But I don't smile doesn't mean I'm not happy okay? My way of typing a blog post will never lie about my emotions infront of this thin screen.

This is the biggest smile my energy can take it. It doesn't really look like a smile from the heart though. But that's because this was taken 2 days ago! Shit happens... You know. But I'm fine! Time won't stop for us so get over it after a day of facing the walls alone.

I'm almost there of dyeing my whole head but famous gorgeous people already gotten the colors I want, it's like they could read my freaking mind. That is so scary. And also, I don't want to be listed as "copycats" (though I thought about getting the colors for about 4 years now but whatever) because I might get bashed by their fans and be hated by mine so... yeah. I'm going turquoise! I'm still not sure if I'm going full head or just some parts because everyone here doesn't approve to the full head colored shit. Pshh whatever. I'm doing it anyways. You know it's not me going against them or anything. I mean, we only live once, don't change because your parents ask you to, don't change because your family wants you to, don't change because of anything, just be yourself, do whatever you want as long as it's legal. Oh wait. That reminds me of the knuckle necklace police confiscated because they say it's a freaking weapon when it can't even fit into kids' freaking small fingers. Maybe babies' but do you think babies will have the strength to hit someone with that shit especially when I'm wearing it? I'm so mad with Singapore about this. So now it's not my parent who are the one stopping me for being myself, it's Singapore. It's not like I'm going to kill someone? I wouldn't be THAT stupid to waste my time in jail. And do you realized that when we comes to the topic of us being ourselves, I can totally write a few pages long post?

Ending this before this post gets too long! But is this counted as a proper post? XD

I have a serious question...

I personally prefer blogging because I have the time to think what I wanna say without having to cut off those silent moments in the video. But in videos, I can express more like the expression and such? You know what I mean~ Because if you guys prefer videos, I'll spend time to get the hang of vlogging, finding a good angle and stuffs. So do let me know on the poll above! And one more thing, I want to know my readers/viewers/fans/supporters/positive people are mostly girls or guys because I might hold a giveaway sometime. Only if you're interested for the future giveaway then tell me you're a guy or a girl on the poll below!


That's all for now! Gonna hit publish post before 12mn. Keep smiling kay! Goodnight! xoxo

Post a Comment