Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

3.11.11 All about food #1


I am totally aware that I mentioned that my "next" post will be about me but till now there's still no about me anywhere. Sorry about that but it will be up soon. The next post of this! Promise.

I'm so tired. Sitting infront of my air looking at the time. Just had some bbq marshmallow... oh okay not really, cuz it was heated with the kitchen stove but whatever, and of course a cup of warm milo. So I've already satisfy my stomach and I should be able to have a good night sleep but I'm here for you guys! Mainly it's because of you sweethearts and handsome cool kids. Partly was because I'm waiting for my WoW to finish installing. I'm only like 1.0GB away! Omg so excited! I'm so gonna choose a belf because they look freaking legit! Before I start bringing up world of warcraft into this post when I'm a totally noob, but I'll be better once I start playing! Okay I better stop and start talking about something else. XD


Oh and it's really time for me to tidy up my room. My room is in a total mess. Dx
Also good news! There won't be any photos of myself here so haters can totally read this post without hurting their eyes. :b

My mom & I went to whitesands and we're starving so we decided to settle our stomach at the "restaurant" that is infront of POSB bank. Here's the pictures of the food we ordered.

Mom's.

Mine.

Mom's and mine.

Honestly food ranking: 3/5.
Customer service was a full mark, all was polite and this china waiter is super thoughtful. He made me believe that there's actually cool china people living in Singapore. Haha! He is super super thoughtful. However the food... Looks nice but it doesn't taste as nice. They took their food out, heat it, then just serve it. Unlike other restaurants like pizza hut or coffee shops, you order, they cook. So that explains why the potato and the broccoli is SUPER hard. I could hear the knocking sound when my mom use her fork to poke it. Actually it's to pick it up. But I don't know why the 2 small thick carrots are so soft. O____O

I somehow feel that they are so unlucky that a blogger went to eat there because if it's bad, I'll definitely not want my readers to sacrifice their poor stomachs. But if it's good, I'll share it in my blog because I'm sure everyone love to eat delicious classy looking food that doesn't cost a lot! To be honest, I like their SUPER kinda, sort of, a bit hard surfaced brownie with the tasty vanilla ice cream on top because it is not too sticky and the chocolate is not too thick as I expected from a brownie. And surprisingly, that chewing hard brownie doesn't give me a toothache after so many bites. It is not as hard as a rock so I think it's okay.

As for my favorite which is in the middle of all 3 pictures. Garlic cheese bread, garlic bread with cheese, I don't know, the name of the dish is somewhere along those lines for only SGD$6.90. Just one plate of it is already enough to fill your whole stomach so.. it's worth it! And most of all, it's yummy! I even forced my mom to taste it because it's like the best of what we've ordered. XD

If you're interested in posts about food in Singapore, do let me know in the comments! Introducing you about where you can have a enjoyable classy dinner with friends or family and where you should not step into or even think about dining there. Posts about food in the possible future will mainly be about food and no WoW in it so.. tell me in the comments or in my fanpage (clickable) or just anywhere else that you like my all about food post and wants more! XD

Thanks for reading! xoxo

Post a Comment