Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

26.11.11 Makeover

It's not my makeover! It's me helping Cass to makeover for her date.

I should wake at around 9 in the morning but I went to bed only after talking to Jouri which is already 5 in the morning. And I have this habit of going to twitter, tumblr and everywhere from my phone before I really close my eyes to sleep. Which means I slept at around 6am. Sacrificing my beauty sleep to talk to that guy who always hit the floor. (inside joke)

Woke at around 10 going to 11 when I should reach Cass' house at 11:30am. And she stressed that I cannot be late the day before otp. So I went to take a shower and rushed out the house like a moron with last minute packing of the makeup stuffs. & this is what I brought there!
You can get this blue makeup travel bag from MakeUpStore.

Everything is inside but the only thing, and the most important thing that's not in it was the eyelash glue. Not that I forget! It's that I can't find. I think I am so cool, because despite being almost late, while I walk on the path towards the traffic light, I turned and I somehow feel that these houses are worth to be in my camera, I have that creepy feeling when I see it though. But since I think it's worth to be in my camera.. I stood under the hot sun without even thinking how hot and bright the sun is, I slowly put my phone and ezlink card inside my handbag, pull out my camera and SNAP.
So much for you guys. XD

Reached Cass' house, after some talking and laughing, feeling so hungry and tired... we ordered McD!
Will you just look at it? Yummmmmmmmz.

Cass suggest that we set alarm at 1:45pm so once the alarm ring, we'll stop everything we're doing and get started with the makeover. Then I'm like so once the alarm ring, we'll throw the food onto the table, sudden stop of talking and laughters and get started with the makeover. Thought that was funny. o_o 

Done with the makeup and I personally think that it's quite nice, thinking that it's my first time putting on makeup on people's face.

We don't have time to wait for the eyelash glue to dry to take a picture so.. yeah. And I finally understand when people say different eyes work differently. Her eyes are naturally big and wide towards the side while mine is small but round. So being used to making my eye big and round, this make up made her eyes big and round with a little bit of longness towards the side which is what she is looking for. I think it's super suitable for clubbing. If you want a pair of super long eyes, you could draw the bottom eyeliner all the way to your inner corner which is what I always do for my eyes. I'm glad that she's fine with any type of makeup because some people always complain that my makeup is too thick. But you better shut up about how thick my makeup is because nothing's gonna change the way I makeup.

I went to meet my mom after that. Then we went to eat. Desert. So I'm not going to include this under all about food posts. XD

The mangos are very sour. But other than that, others taste alright. The best will be the one infront of the fork. I'm not very sure what is it called but it taste wonderful with the coconut cream on top!

I was so tired and sleepy and weak yesterday that I slept at around 6pm. Feeling so sick these days. x_x

If you haven't notice, I added a new page on top called TTM. Click on it to find out what is it about. ^^

Oh and what's a post without me? (bad hair and makeup day)
This was taken by my mom, she was just spam clicking the dslr and this is actually a candid shot but I think this is the nicest so... there it is. XD

Keep smiling okay! Byebyeeeeeee.

1 comment

  1. Nice post. Talent makeup skills. Takecare. :)

    ReplyDelete