Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

22.11.11 Pissed

Hi everyone. I'm standing in the train to town now.

Does this ever happen to you?

When you get so frustrated about everything and you just wanna shout "STFU" to everyone whom you think they pissed you off. Like earlier on at home, my email is failing me, it wouldn't let me send out mails. Then my internet starts getting slower and slower and finally I lost connection. And idiots from below my apartment is screaming and shouting. And there's this damn drum sound (sounds like the bass beat of something) coming out from nowhere. And I'm sneezing the shit out of myself which lowered down my temper when I already have very short temper.

If I don't rant here, I don't think anyone would want to listen to such useless rant personally. Also, if I don't rant, I'll be sent to mental hospital by tonight for sure because I'll go around asking people to fuck themselves. So far my day today has been like shit. My eye make up wasn't very good, I don't feel right without my stockings wrapping around my legs. My false eyelashes fell out. Unlucky sick day but I'll try to post up a post this midnight when I get home. ^^

Post a Comment