Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

23.11.11 Nothing special.

As promised in my previous post, a midnight post for everyone who visits my blog! ^₋^

Went to town with only SGD10 to accompany Cass for 3 hours which is obviously not even enough for one hour's meal. I finally get to drink that Chocolate Frappuccino I've been craving for weeks. Beverages made by that cool kid working in Starbucks always taste better than other Starbucks'.


I planned to spend that $10 on my drink only. But we end up ordering something to share because I'm left with that pathetic $4 and we're both hungry after looking at those cakes and stuff. I wanted to buy that $1 banana that was left with only 1 in the basket but I don't have extra money! And remember, never go town with less than $20 for food. And do you know that bananas have a lot vitamins than apples and oranges? That's why I love to eat bananas. Banana slices with chocolate syrup is like HEAVEN. And speaking of heaven, I used to spell "haven't" as "heaven". I have no idea how stupid I used to be when I'm young. K back to food.


So we ordered Starbucks Spinach and Mushroom Quiche. Don't look very flattering in pictures but it taste quite good! Healthy too. Because it's spinach and mushroom? Yep that is why I think it's healthy. After that, we went to the restroom to pee but I...


I swear I feel so insecure without any stockings/leggings/anything wrapped around my legs. And that colorful hoodie I'm wearing is making my body looks so huge. Which is weird when I take full body shots because small head + big body ≠ skeleton legs. But I love this hoodie because it's so colorrrrrrful like rainbowwwww! And I bought the only piece. XD


Ending with the tired me with smudged makeup! As I said in my previous post, my false eyelashes fell out when I reach the subway, so I remove the one left and survived with these pair of no false eyelashes but with makeup for false eyelashes eyes throughout the night. It's an achievement. *claps to self*


So this is the end of this post. Did you enjoy reading it? I really hope so. ^⋎^

Keep smiling!
xoxo

2 comments