Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

8.11.11 Linked


Say hi to Jouri! He is the very very first person I've linked after so many years of blogging. He must be feeling very honored now. Right Jouri? XD

Let me introduce a little about him to you. He is Jouri from Netherlands. Netherlands~ *gives pervertic face* LOL. He is a huge fan of kpop and that totally reminds me of how much of a big fan I used to be. I'm more into hard rock metal (rock and roll) but I still love FTIsland! And I still listen to BigBang and B2ST. Speaking of B2ST... Jouri love them so super much that I don't even know how to phrase it! His favorite member from B2ST is Dongwoon and guess what's more interesting? He actually looks like Dongwoon! Oh. My. Gosh.

So I once hopped to his twitter and went like "oh that's Dongwoon" without reading his bio or seeing his display picture so I didn't really stayed there to talk a closer look. Then when one day I went to the actual B2ST's Dongwoon's twitter, I realized that the background is different so I went to my history and look back for the twitter that I thought it's Dongwoon's. There, that's how I "discovered" him.

I was so shocked of how lookalike he is to Dongwoon so I showed my mom his blog and said "you see, this *point to Dongwoon's picture* and this *point to Jouri's picture*." and my mom replied "Why show me the same people?" so I'm like "LOOKALIKE RIGHT?!" then my mom went "WHAT? THEY'RE DIFFERENT PEOPLE?". That's how lookalike they are. But maybe to some they aren't because Jouri's the younger version.

Post a Comment