Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

15.11.11 Yep, me.

Woke around 7 in the morning, usual routine, check if I have new blog followers (scroll down and click join this site if you wanna follow), check if I have any questions on my ask.fm, check if I have new subscribers and then I spent the rest of my morning for breakfast with YuRong. The guy who treasures our friendship. Not bad.

Then... 

So I thought this would be cool.
DON'T JUDGE, I'M TOTALLY AWARE OF HOW I LOOK.
(And I have no idea why I look so uneven here, both sides are equal other than my eyes and teeth okay!)
My nose and mouth are just getting too high.
Went to read back my ask.fm and then decided to try taking a picture of me with my wide smile.
Somehow everything on my face become bigger but my eyes became like -⩌-

My REJECTIONS video was shared around facebook again this evening. Appreciated. And I'm so glad that you all liked it! Remember, if anyone of you have something that's kept in your heart and don't know what to do, mail me your problems (MAKJPersonal@live.com), you can come off as anonymous it doesn't matter, as long as you need a listening ear, I'll be here. Although I might not be able to help in some problems but I can listen and keep your secrets. Fan mails are welcomed too by the way. :b

15 is my lucky number and it really is! I'm so happy today. XD

P/S: Next post will be a post for girls, makeup for beginners. If you have any questions about makeup or anything else, ask me.

So I'm gonna end this post now! Stay tune to tomorrow's post kay.

Oh and I'll do the accent video asap! ^^
Keep smiling!
xoxo

Post a Comment