Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

19.11.11 Change


There's some slight changes, the one with the red star is the new design! Obviously. So is this better? Tell me in the comments below or anywhere if the new one or the previous one (the first picture) is better. Because I actually am thinking of adding a disclaimer or just SOMETHING on top of the tabs. Oh I know! I'll remove the black line below those tabs so it'll look neater! Right right right? Remember to tell me what do you think, if you want. New or old tab design and with or without line (for the new tab design). I'll update a happy post tomorrow morning and update my about me tomorrow afternoon! Oh and nobody cares about my giveaways. Are the things I'm giving away to cheap? I'll try buying things that will suit you guys, tell me what you guys like. Such as cute stuffs, makeup, shirts? I only can think of shirts for guys. o_o Unless my guy readers wear makeup. If you're a guy who loves makeup and you read my posts, let me know! Cuz that will make my day.



Keep smiling!
xoxo

1 comment

  1. i wanto win a pair of movie tickets and go watch movie with YOU !!!..
    i dun like make-up... but i like to watch Michelle Phan's video... LOL... so indirectly.. i like make up..

    ReplyDelete