Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

4.11.11 I'm just me.☺

Hi cool kids!
I've grown up, things around me changed, a lot. So I think it's time for me to talk about myself, again. And mmhmm. About me post is finally here!

Basic information
I go by the name MichelleAKJ and Michelle Andrew Nicole for 123467890years. You didn't pay attention because you didn't realize that number 5 is missing from 123467890! You must be awake while reading this. Because you must. I am 16 years old this year and I don't like to talk about my age unless my birthday is coming, not because my age is a secret but because if I reveal my age, some people who are bigger than me will think that they are my boss, which they're not and never will be. I hate it when people ask me what school I am in because I just hate it. I tweet everything I'm doing, I blog to gather people who think the same way, I vlog to show who I really am, I eat unhealthy stuffs for no reason, I drink ICE milo all the time to satisfy my need of drinking, I love candies because it sounds cute and they are sweet.


Personality
I am straight forward like how light travels. I don't like to be controlled, or be demanded or hearing adults' saying how I should not do this or that because it's like they are telling me to stop being myself. I hate to be called a loser or a female gangster (ahlians) because I'm obviously not. I am confident about how I look because nobody is ugly unless you show me why you're not. I am me. I don't like to be the same. At least I'm different as a Singaporean. I'd rather take cheap things than fake brands. I love designer brands because they are cool enough for me to have. Respect cheap things but love it only if it's cute or meaningful. I've quitted the habit of being lazy. So proud. XD
*Most importantly, I only go for what I think is best.


When the people & I meet
I don't like hate people who are against LGBTQ beceause they are people whom I always support, and give most respect to. I love my family though I give them attitude almost everytime. And I think I need to confess that I seriously hate my relatives because they look down on me. I'm extremely caring to, example: my family, my friends,  and of course my "fans" which I even barely have any.

Facts
I love dragons, skulls (not the ones in human body) and cute things such as colorful bright happy things and bows.
I wear tons of necklaces and bracelets.
I'm allergic (sensitive skin, sad face) to rings but I love them.
I cry upon hearing animals die.
I cry when I heard someone being bullied and cry even more if s/he is bullied to death.
I do cry randomly but rarely.
I reeeeeally love to help people by encouraging and making their lives better and brighter.
I use XD too much.
I think all bullies and haters should die.
I really really appreciate people who took out their time to read my blog and watch my videos.
I spend too much.
Loveeeeee online shopping. No wait, I love ice milo more.
I love attention, of the good way.
I love to know that I actually have "fans" :| O am I too honest?

Are you still reading? XD
I am
MichelleAKJ/MAKJ/Michelle Andrew Nicole
Cool (didn't meant to include this here but I can't help it. XD)
Short
Done with this post. XD

To haters: If you can't accept me for being different, at least show respect by shutting up.

P/S: Leave a damn comment under this post because I always feel like I'm talking myself without any love from my readers. !@#$%
Pleaseeeeee comment. Loljk. Comment if you wanna. I don't beg.

Thank thank thank you all for reading! K bye.
-
I feel like this post is really boring after I read it to check for spelling errors. x____x I'm sorry about that. & wtf I just realize that this post looks super messy. Omg I better stop complaining. XD

Post a Comment