Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

20.11.11 THE MUPPETS

(Photo from nuffnang)
Talking about THE MUPPETS.
I honestly don't know anything about it because I never watch it before. 
And also that's why I'm blogging about this hoping that I'll win the tickets to this show~
My childhood is just pokemon and totally spies. 
So I wanna watch something different than to what I usually watch! ^^

(Photo from facebook)

My favorite character would be Miss Piggy although I didn't watch the muppets before like I said. Because she got bling bling~ And her eyelashes is gorgeously thick and her pink makeup. 
She is just gorgeous. And her attitude from what I see in the trailer looks kinda cool to me. 
Also, we're both pigs. :b
As in my Sheng Xiao. XD

Catch The Muppets in cinemas this 8 December 2011 and like the Official Disney Studios Singapore Facebook Page!

Post a Comment