Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

27.11.11 The muppets

(picture taken at cineleisure, the muppets poster)
Won a pair of tickets to THE MUPPETS.


Got Gary Ringo to go with me! Tried to make it less awkward but still, first meetings are always a little awkward, actually because we didn't really talk much before. The next time we meet, I promise it won't be awkward anymore. Also because I'm too tired today! I don't know why but the people I recently met (on the internet) seems to be so good at drawing. Maybe I should get back to drawing! And thanks Jouri, I was told that he linked here from your blog. HAHAHA. Also thank you to the 2 pretty girls who chose me as one of the winners!

Wrong choice to seat so straight acting so lady-like, making me look so awk. (I DID WEAR TIGHT SHORTS INSIDE STOP LOOKING)
HIM TRYING TO SEDUCE MY READERS.

He's lucky that he's an iPhone user too otherwise I'm going to get his number using the excuse that we're meeting so it's easier to contact through phone. >:) Eh just kidding. Not trying to sound bitchy/flirty/whatever kay! We are the examples of meeting without getting each other's cellphone number. Now those nerdy pedophiles out there, it's time to change a new way to get girl's number.

The part where I love most about THE MUPPETS is where the adults act. I know the focus is on the muppets but I love the adults more! After watching this and getting to know more about the muppets, I think I love Animal most but of course I still love Miss Piggy's bling bling and her classiness. The chickens are hell cute. I would pay for their concert. Like seriously I will.

Don't wanna talk too much about it since it'll be officially out on the 8th of December! Go catch it yourself. XD

P/S: Hi Gary, I'm really glad you enjoyed the movie more than I did. See you next time soon!

You guys are really lucky to see me smile while using my dslr to take pictures again.

Ending with some iPhone pictures!
My teeth are forever not clean no matter how many times I clean it a day wtfwtfwtf.
But fku, my teeth keeps me going, it has been there for me and all that shit, so shut up about it.
No, I shut up.
Happy also cannot? Okayyyy. ☹ I close my mouth.

Keep smiling!
xoxo

COOL FRIENDS LIKE JOURI AND GARY AND MY FRIENDLY READERS.
MY LIFE IS COMPLETE. *SCREAM AND JUMP AROUND*
(that was literally what I did for the past few hours, now believe me that I am happy)

Post a Comment