Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

1.11.11 Respect people who deserve.

I shall not name who you are because I'm sure you know who you are, and this is to save some of your left reputation from those who doesn't know about this matter. Also, I will not say a thing to people who haven't heard about this matter. Note that this post shouldn't be taken in an offensive way. Just voicing out my point of view. I have nothing against you, by the way. But I hope you'll at least try to understand what I'm trying to say?

I will remove the part about you if you ask me to by mail please - MAKJPersonal@live.com, but only after you apologize to your mom.


I'm not a busybody, I just think that this post is needed.

We will not talk about the part where you got famous because even if it's real, I don't have the rights to shit with you. But I'm just telling you that that act is seriously wrong. I mean if you're really that angry with her, the worse thing you're allowed to do is to shout at her even though that's also a sign of being disrepectful but I mean, honestly, if you ever got angry, 80% of the teenagers, perhaps it's 80% of the population on earth, shout at their parents when they got real mad with them. And then patch everything up with a nice talk maybe a few days later after a cold war or something. Writing in facebook publicly telling people who much you don't like your mom, I wouldn't say that it's wrong because that's your profile so you have all the rights to post anything and everything you want, but you must remember that there's strangers that have access to view your wall status, so you got to face what's coming.

I don't know anything about your mom so I can't say that you having such anger on your mom is wrong. Because maybe she's not a good mom in your eyes, or maybe you just don't like her for some personal reasons. If you're not happy with her, tell her about it. If she won't listen then let her be until she's free and calm then try again. If she don't understand you as a mother, wait for her to understand. After all, she is STILL your mother. Show at least some respect.

My mom can do something to piss me off sometimes like not understanding something that I want, she can scold me over the slightest thing ever. We are from the 90s, and so there is quite a huge age gap difference between us and our moms that made it hard for them to understand us sometimes. But I still love my mom because she is my mom. Our moms suffered so much pain to wait for us to come to this world to call her mommy for that 9-10 months. Feels like vomiting every morning when they woke up but all they care is whether if that little ones (us, now) have a good sleep like her because a new day = nearer to the day of giving birth. Stomach gets bigger and she needs to spend money buying new clothes that can fit that large stomach, when she could have chosen to let us squeeze in tight clothes. It might even hurt a lot even if you want to shit a big piece of shit out of your tiny butt hole. Imagine a baby, when it can move, and is larger than a 11 inch macbook air coming out of a hole that is maybe just a little bit bigger than your butt hole. I mean, how big can a hole be right? Imagine how painful it is just to let us open our eyes. Some mothers even refuse to eat painkillers because they know it's harmful for the child. So can you imagine the pain now?

This post don't only just go to that girl who was kinda disrespectful to her mom, but it also goes out to everyone who thinks that their mom is just stupid and that they will never understand. Trust me, when they get old, they will eventually understand and thank you for being there.

People calling you bad names is definitely also a disrespect to you but you also must know where you're wrong at. Apologize to your mom and promise her that you'll try your best to not hurt her this way so everyone who's rudely judging will have nothing to say. I hope next time you'll say you're ho seh for the good reason and not for the bad.

P/S: You can take it that I just don't understand but she deserved at least a bit of your respect.

I totally know that I might get more hates after this but I'm really just trying to tell everyone how cool each of your mom is though they might not be physically cool because.. they are aging? And seriously, if I really gain haters because of this post then it's like I'm getting hates from defending everyone's mom.

With sincerity and care,
MichelleAKJ.

Post a Comment