Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

12.11.11 Love yourself more.

Don't ever truly believe that someone loves you when they say that they do. Because you know what? One day they're going to change their mind. One day their going to wake up with someone different on their mind. I know that the past doesn't matter but actually it does a little. You may not be the only girl that they've ever loved. Sometimes, things change. Never make someone your everything because one day if they leave, you'll be left with... nothing. Make yourself your everything.

I'm clever enough to not make him my everything, otherwise I wouldn't be here blogging this encouraging post now. I used one day to get over him though I'm still mad at him for lying about how much he loved me. But he didn't know that he've neglected me because some bitch took over my place. He didn't know. I'm not going to blame him. He might or might not know as time passes. He might or might not miss me. I don't really care. But if he comes back, I'll still treat him the way when he said he love me because this day where he come back saying he miss me will never happen. My life will just be a little less interesting without those dramas. So it doesn't really make a difference.

The point of this post is, love yourself more, smile because life won't always go the way you want.

2 comments