Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

17.11.11 Bad day but still smiling.

Today is a bad day for me.
And reading this post won't make your day bad so don't worry!

I know that I say next post will be on makeup for beginners. But I didn't thought that I'll want to blog about my day today because I think there's things I can talk about. Makeup for beginners post will most likely be up by tomorrow, and latest by friday. Sorry if you're waiting! But do look forward to it! Okay so today's post is basically just about what happened. I woke up as per normal, eat my breakfast, skip my lunch since breakfast is the most important meal of all, around 11am, I start sneezing and sneezing non-stop, got really pissed because I cannot concentrate on things if I kept on sneezing! So I went to find flu medicine, I'm a total noob when it comes to reading medicine because the strongness of one medicine for one sickness is not the same. Especially when doctor's words are like worst than tangled wire. So I just grab what I found first that says flu and block nose and eat it. The medicine will cause drowsiness so I lay on the bed to wait for the medicine to work. After I start feeling drowsy, I feel like fainting so I'm like "I think this medicine is too strong for such a small cold" but since I already swallowed, I tried to fall asleep asap. Toss and turn. Toss and turn. I finally fell asleep. I plan to wake up at around 2pm when my grandparents are heading out but when my grandma came in and tell me they're going out I can hear her but I can't open my eyes so I said okay and went back to sleep. Woke around 3pm to inform my mom that I'm sleeping because she'll always call me after work and then ask her to buy milo back as usual. Went back to sleep again then woke around 4 because I heard someone opening the door. And then I went back to sleep again and finally wake around 6pm.

Feeling lazy, I didn't move. Laze on bed till around 6:50, wash up and prepare to watch tv. 8:50 plus, I texted my friend asking him where he is because he wanted me to help him with recording. No replies. Texted him again. Still nobody replied. I'm getting mad but I sat down and think "he must have forgotten to bring his phone, maybe I should go down and take a look" and just when I wanted to go down, he replied me telling me he waited me for a very long time and asking me where I am. I told him I'm at home and ask what took him so long to reply. He told me that he left his phone at home so I just went like WTF. So we forwarded everything to friday. It was partly my fault for not thinking that he'll leave his phone at home as fast as I should. And I just wasted a day away because I should be bleaching my hair in the afternoon but I spent the whole afternoon sleeping. God dammit. Since everything's ruined, I'm thinking what should I do to make my day better.

Decided to go on WoW, then there's this guy who took my things for a quest making me have to go find another. And we have to collect 8 of the some thing that he took 2 away from me. The quest item is under the water and just because I swim slower, he got both of them. Because seeing from infront of this screen, there's two of the quest item, so I swam down reaching for one of them, he saw me swimming to it and he stop whatever he's killing and swam towards it, too. So I move on to the other that's just a little bit further thinking that since there's 2, we can have one each. But NO, he then hurried to get the second one so I'm just like "damn bitch, you know I had a hard time swimming down and you just took both and swam away?!". And because the breath will keep decreasing cuz we're under water, otherwise I wouldn't get so worked up when he took both. So I swam up to get some breath first and then continued finding for the quest item. Luck is coming back, I had 2 of the quest item previously before I met that ass who made me rush down the water for nothing, and I saw 6 more right infront of me. So I complete that quest and accept all other quests that I could find near that area and then came out. 

Feeling happy for completing a quest, I went to the toilet, sitting on the toilet, I heard the sound of a plastic bag kinda sound and I thought something is dropping so I turn towards where the plastic bag of toilet papers are hanging (the bag that carries all your toilet rolls, it's hanged on my toilet wall) and guess what I saw? A cockroach. Surprisingly I only took a look at the cockroach and continue peeing (with my relaxed heart) while the cockroach is running around on the plastic of the toilet papers. I stand up, staring at the cockroach wanting to flush, it flew towards me, I acted like a ninja (squad down, head up to see where it's at) and just before my head look up, it dropped down infront of me onto the ground at less than 10cm away from me. With a calm heart, I tried to move my leg away from it then it flap it's wings and literally stand on its 4 legs onto my leg. Caught a shock going "OMG YOU FUCKING COCKROACH FUCK YOU". I yelled at that adult cockroach in the toilet feeling stupid because it won't answer me nor understand me. And I start "talking to myself" saying "you ungrateful cockroach, I saved you from not using things to hit or spray you and you're still not happy with me?!". Got so mad at it. I pick up the water spray near me (of course I already flushed by then), spray it, and it ran and hid behind a shelf kinda thing that was used to put those tools to clean the floor, still feeling angry, I sprayed it once more. Knowing how strong the water current from that water spray thing is, I stopped and told that cockroach "run as far as you can before other sees and throw you into the bin" and walked out of the toilet feeling like a hero. 

LOL

So my point is, no matter how shitty your day is, try to make it better instead of thinking why it is bad.

Keep smiling kay!
xoxo

1 comment