Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

23.11.11 Forever21

I'm getting more sick so I'll go to bed once I finish this post.

If you followed me on twitter, you'll know that I ordered things from f21 some time back. ^ ⊽ ^


Kinda surprise that it took only 2 weeks to reach me, although it feels long but after it reach me I'm so happy and satisfied!


I was so shocked when I see the package at first. Not because of the FRAGILE but because I don't like FedEx and because...


So I was thinking a pair of socks in such big box? and I opened it up and saw this actual order list from forever21 of 9 items which is the right list of everything. Was sooooo relieved. Because if they only send me a pair stupid ass socks in such a big box then I have contact forever 21 and all. Troublesome. ☹


What's a list of items without pictures of the items right?! XD


FAVORITE:

It's so cuteeeeeeeeeeeee and the material is super good!
I'm transferring the sheep from my camera to the computer I realized the sheep is like telling me bitch I'm flawless and I'm just like me too. Just look at the cool sheep and the cute panda socks and other cool stuffs I got! And all these cost me less than USD100! If I'm living in the US, I could have gotten all these for less than SGD80! Shipping fee is USD38. But knowing that they have to spend their time packing it nicely, sending it for shipment and all, I think $38 is worth because they could have make it more expensive. And trust me, buying online, despite the shipping fee, you save about SGD20. Which means if you buy it from our local forever21 in town, you'll spend more. 

So where ever you are, try buying things online instead! Save transportation fee, save time, save strength to carry bags of new stuffs also save makeup so you can use makeup doing more cooler things like hanging out with friends and spamming pictures. Right?! Even if you don't makeup when you go out, you save water because more clothes more water. That's why. 

Money + patience = things in perfect condition to your doorstep. Ok that's all bye! Follow my blog please?

P/S: I might give away one of the cross necklace. *^-^*

3 comments

  1. Yeah. Online shopping best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "save makeup so you can use makeup doing more cooler things like hanging out with friends and spamming pictures. Right?!" LOL!!!!! BTW, good buys! You go girl~~~~~

    ReplyDelete