Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

9.9.12 BellaBox | September 2012

(Out with the Old...In with the New)

I woke up early today wanting to get this post up for everyone but I am not happy with this month's box and with what happened before I start this post. I went to look back at my old bellabox posts and realized that flickr ate up 2 months worth of pictures and I didn't have any back up. God damn. The old is not always the worst, I still prefer photobucket.


I didn't pay 20 bucks for a mini bean bag. ▲


Vichy Bi-white Med Deep Corrective Whitening Lotion - No one goes deeper for a global whitening efficacy by targeting melanin at its source, deep within your skin and stops its creation biologically. This lotion fights dark spots, dullness and yellowish skin tone, for all skin types. - This is literally liquid. Impress me, transparent liquid that they claim to be whitening lotion.

Origins Make A Difference™ Plus+ Rejuvanating - Arming skin with long-term hydration and repair. - I honestly don't like the smell, I smell like a spicy vegetable.

Rimmel Flash Eyeliner - They have a super long description for this but it's just an ordinary liner.

Wonderstruck By Taylor Swift - The best out of everything in the mini bean bag. I like this scent, 'nuff said.

Celmonze Premium Facial Ampoules (whitening or lifting or vitamin A) - Sounds good I know. But.. it's in a glass bottle and we have to break the whole thing in order to use it because there's no cap or hole or shit. I must admit that the packaging looks good but they need a smarter packaging for their samples, if you know what I mean.

Do let me know if you want a full review on anything that I featured in my bellabox posts because I will be getting down to trying out the products asap! And again, flickr ate up some of my photos from this month's bellabox again. I swear to myself I will never ever use flickr again.
FOLLOW MY BLOG!

Post a Comment