Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

25.9.12 Farewell Dinner ・07/09/12

I know, a very very overdue post because after Jouri went back home where it is out of Singapore, we got busy with our own lives and because he got back home, he'll have to catch up with his family and stuff and the pictures are with him so... OKAY.

LET'S START THIS POST. I'M SO HAPPY THAT I CAN FINALLY BLOG ABOUT THIS.


Full of clocks, where could this be?


Now what? IT'S A ROOM?!

First reaction when we got in there was just "OMFG IS THIS REAL?!?!" then Jouri and I started taking pictures of the room like what bloggers do while Kife relax on the chair since Jouri had his camera and Joanna shifting the furnitures to get good photos. LOL


Kife finally got his camera 'back' and there you have Jouri trying to block me because I'm using my phone, guess I was on twitter.


YES, WE'RE IN FULLHOUSE RESTAURANT VIP PRIVATE ROOM.
AND YES THE MENUS FINALLY CAME.

The waiters will only come in once every 30 minutes since it's a private room they way so we decided to order straight when we got the menus making the 2 young waiters wait. We ordered some dishes that we all share and a main dish for our own! Never felt so excited for food to arrive to our table until that day. HAHAHA


Our first dish, not sure if we're that hungry or we really loved it.
The sauce taste a bit like tomato and bbq sauce, can't really tell but it's sweet and the sausage itself is grilled just right. So... 9/10!


Jouri wanted to order soup so I chose Clam Chowder and THIS, OMG, we LOVED it; we even ordered one more bowl after this.
THE BEST SOUP WE'VE EVER TASTED AND I'M NOT EVEN EXAGGERATING OKAY. 100 OUT OF 10! ONLY $7.90.


Kife said he's disappointed in this but I find the wings quite yummy so maybe a 7.5/10?
Because I think you can find something that taste similar but for a lower price.


MINE!! Wok-Sear Chicken Chop for $16.90.
It is not bad, not bad as in 8.5/10. ;)


I think this is the Smoothies-Fruities Fish for $12.90.
It has got wine and it taste kinda sweet,
it was quite nice at first bite but if I were to finish the whole dish then the dish will deserve only 6/10 but first bite, maybe 7.9/10.


Okay, mine's chocolate ice-blended and I'll rate it 9/10
BUT after drinking it more and more the taste got weird with the sweetness so I'll rate it 6.5/10 overall.
Definitely something that I wouldn't like to have to drink for a week.
Sorry, I don't have any recommandations for you in the drinks section. :(

We finish the food as soon as possible to leave some time for pictures. hehe
KIFE TOOK THIS TRYING TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE IN A WEDDING CEREMONY. LOL

OMG THIS IS THE SILLEST PART,
THE FIVE OF US SQUEEZED IN A SUPER SMALL CAR THAT'S ON DISPLAY FOR THE SAKE OF PHOTOS. HAHAHA
Failed but didn't give up.

Here's a better one okay, the end.



The girls went off first so the guys and I went into the cathay because Jouri suggested to take neoprints because we didn't take enough photos yet but it's closed so we went to the theatre wanting to catch a movie but realize it's getting too late and my leg is super tired for not wearing my dear litas for so long. Snapped a few pictures and.. went home. :(


Post a Comment