Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

13.9.12 INSTAGRAM DIARY・ISSUE #1


start of serious studying with Sab, Doph and AJ | food from school with Jess | things that I used to write | beautiful stars | studying after school with Jess | sneak peek of my upcoming blog post with Jouri | study in the airport with Jorgen and ShengChou | second drink of the day at the airport | mountain of ice

A week of many things. So many things happened that one week. Bad, and the good. I lost a friend but we all know it's for the best. I was sad for all the good times we had and not sad that he left - because we got so close in that short period of time, I couldn't get myself to stand up for what I knew it's for the best. I mean, I was prepared for this and I know, I just know.

Thank goodness I'm not as clingy as I was back in the younger days but I must admit that I thought I'm able to get over losing a friend faster than this like how I got over a bitch that I knew since primary. Now for this, it's not that I'm stupid, it's that I really understand.

Moving on to reality, aside from getting over things that won't go back to when it's all good, food actually became something that I love of which I thought I will never do; never thought I would ever say this but here goes nothing...

I LOVE FOOD!!!!!

Yeah I know, pretty surprising huh. Everyone can tell that the amount of food intake increased by quite a lot actually. I get hungry almost always now and that's what you don't see years ago. Also the weather helped me a lot in all the downs in my life for that week! Not forgetting starbucks, the love of my life.

A friend from holland just flew back last Monday and more details when I receive the photos from them so I can blog about our 'last' meeting. They are so freaking slow and oh talking about slow, Kife is always late other than that time when we're going for our first out-of-singapore trip together, click here to read about my getaway trip. I sure do miss the fun we had in batam!

Back to the topic, finally there's someone who's later/slower than me; the good thing is that we will always have lots of fun after the long wait but bitch you need no makeup so speed up next time!

I love starbucks so much you have no idea. How's your week? :)

Post a Comment