Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

23.10.12 BellaBox | October 2012 • Birthday Box

I'm kinda late on this one because I've been trying something that I've been eyeing for but didn't convince myself to purchase it. You'll see! & my letter 'l' is not working on my Macbook Air so I'll have to copy and paste the letter 'l' each time I needed it but let's see what's in October's BellaBox!


NUXE HUIE PRODIGIEUSE MUTI-USAGE DRY OIL
This luxurious oil treatment that can be used on hair (no heating required) as we as your face and body, just a coupe of drops in the bathtub wi create perfecty soft skin that's ready for a ceebration - I haven't really tried it yet because I only used it once but I see no difference so I'll try it again but since I don't have a bathtub, I apply it straight to my skin using a cotton pad.

NUXE BODY 24HR MOISTURIZING BODY LOTION
Eliminate dry skin with sweet almond and sunflower oils. What and wood extracts make this a natural formula that absorbs instantly allowing you to dress immediately after application. - Tried it once but again, I see no difference; guess such things got to use it often in order for you to see the difference after all!

NUXE FACE AND BODY ULTRA-RICH CLEANSING GEL
Soap-free cleansing gel is the perfect compliment to your unwinding regime. - Have yet to try it.

BIODERMA SENSIBIO H2O MICELLAR SOLUTION
Bioderma's star product, a truly unique cleansing solution that is formulated specially for sensitive skin. Sensibio H2O is prescribed by dermatologists for its perfect tolerability, cleansing efficacy and soothing properties. - OMG this. This is the product that I've been eyeing for! Been using this for about a week now and something about it just makes me liking this product!

GUERLAIN LA PETITE ROBE NOIRE EDT
Divinely feminin scent means "little black dress" in French. Inclusive of roses, orange, blossoms, musk, cheery and apple wi eave a trai of light yet womanly allure that both precedes and follows your footsteps. - I love the packaging so much! But I gotta say that this isn't the type of fragrance that I would wear, it's more for when you attend formal occasions or dinner night out, I can picture people in their late 20s wearing this meaning this is a gorgeous scent, but only to adults and not to most teens.

Post a Comment