Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

28.10.12 YouTube // Tutorial • Purple Cut-Crease Smokey Eye Look


I've been requested to do a tutorial on the look I have in this video so I manage to dig out some time during the weekdays to get to this look - I love doing requested videos because that way I know that's what people wants to watch and will enjoy! Although this is not the exact look I have in the other video, but this is basically how I always love to do my makeup, cut-crease is just my thing because it shows that you put effort in doing your makeup and why wear eye makeup out when people can hardly see it? Unless you're going to school and you don't want to look too extreme like how you would wear for a day out. I rarely wear makeup to school but I've been hardworking recently and I only wore mascara and a little bit of easy face products, yeah that's what I meant by being hardworking, for 3 days. XD

You can change the colors around with the more natural warm colors if you think this look is too extreme for you which I completely understand and natural colors will still work as good, but nonetheless, I still hope that you liked this tutorial! ☺

Post a Comment