Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

24.10.12 Birthday 2012

I turned 17! Can't actually believe that I was only 16 last year. 16's a really young age.


Did a little viddy because what's a birthday without making a video? Ah, typical vlogger... XD
I'm sure you all are happy that I made a video too right?! So sometimes being typical isn't a bad thing afterall.


Wanna know how my birthday goes? Yeah maybe I should share otherwise this post contain too little words which is so not me. I went to Vivo City to do some shopping! Actually no, I only got the chance to get in TOPSHOP to really get in there and shop. Shopping alone isn't as bad as I thought! Not sure if it's the stunning store distracting me from the fact that I have no accompany or the staffs there are so friendly and nice like as if we're friends. Gotta love TOPSHOP. :') & yes, shopping means a haul video!

I went to MAC hoping to get a lipstick from Marilyn Monroe's collection but god damn, they were all sold out but I did get something from MAC in the end. Then I went to meet Kelvin and the usuals (they all look so grand!) for a late night celebration and went home before midnight - a accomplishment but that's only because I have school the next day!

Now to the part where people wish you a happy birthday and you're just like "awhhh you actually cared to wish" times. School wasn't very good but my classmates definitely saved it by singing me a birthday song in class (and there I am, like every other birthday people, not knowing how to react) and those who bothered to personally wish me a happy birthday after the song, thank you. Yeah, of course, and those who wished me through texts because we didn't get a chance to meet on my big day.

Thank you all for wishing me a happy birthday. It was indeed a happy birthday overall. xo

Post a Comment