Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

24.11.12 INSTAGRAM DIARY・ISSUE #2

instagram: @michelleakj
(first row) went to the fray concert, outfit of the day/evening/night here. | a little gift from dad | went to sara to stock up | tried a new brand of baby food (vlogged) | went to afa'12 for the first time (vlogged) | a really sweet cat | spent a freakin' bomb in starbucks after so long of not going | energy boost (starbucks) before exam | changed my blog layout, better? | & I thought 5 hours was already insane.

I feel like this insta-diary post makes my life looks really interesting and productive. I thought I was doing nothing through this whole month but this post made me realize that I'm not wasting my life, I actually have a life, just a little less interesting I guess. Most teenagers have people to hang out with all the time and shit but I'm just here, sipping my cup of milo. Then again, if my life is as interesting as other teens I wouldn't have the time to blog and not say vlog, I won't even have the time to rest! Won't they get tired of partying and getting wild till late night almost every single day? I mean I'd rather be sitting in Starbucks (be it alone or with an accompany) the whole day with a drink, a laptop/book or just us talking. I prefer calm. The craziest part of me is when I let myself go and laugh like a monster at the lamest jokes ever. Perhaps getting drunk just isn't my thing.

Either way, remember:

;)

Post a Comment