Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

21.11.12 MAC • Viva Glam I Lipstick | Matte Finish


You know me, I can't get enough of matte lipsticks! Especially dark lipsticks, other than black, I'm crazy over different shades of reds. Yes I know, red wash asian skin tones out because we are yellow (most of us) or at least the reds will bring out the yellow tones in us which sucks. Another problem with red not only as a hair color, as a lipstick it's worse, it makes your teeth yellow but that's not stopping lipstick lovers to wearing them!


I wouldn't say that this is a dark or vampy red (I'm looking for one though!), it's more of a bright dark red. Did that any make sense? & in case you're still not familiar with the Viva Glam program, it's when the full sale of each Viva Glam lipstick or lip glass goes to MAC AIDS Fund, helping women, men and kids affected by HIV and AIDS. So you need not feel guilty for spending money on makeup because you're doing some thing good. ☺ I sure love MAC Cosmetics for this fund raising program!

Post a Comment