Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

17.11.12 Wildhoney



Disclaimer: this is in no way trying to insult or spoil one's reputation in the market, I'm just sharing what I thought about one's company. It's totally up to everyone if they are willing to spend money for experience but there are people who can't afford it so I do not wish to see them using their hard earn money on something that could have been of a better use.

Wild Honey allows you to have breakfast anytime you want, provided if they are open of course! I like how they have a wide variety of breakfast styles to choose from but I don't like how you have to go to the counter to order by yourself and you have to pay the service charge of 10% with just having them to serve you ONCE. What?

Hot chocolate was good but their coffee was only okay. Their food is delicious but it's a bit too overpriced and too much of a portion when I've already increased my intake of food by quite a lot. Again, spending so much for bread (Gallic - $20+ after GST & service charge) and waffles (Belgian - $20+)? Yeah for once... but I'm going to be honest, I think Belgian was worth it because there's fruits and food in one dish. Now looking back at their menu, I should have tried Europian's.

3/5 for their food - I can make my own breakfast maybe up to at least 60% of their standard with I know, less quality ingredients but that's enough for me. I have a love hate relationship with their huge amount of food because you can share it with your friends or family and still have enough for yourself but if you're going alone or with like 1 or 2 people then you're just really going to put your money to waste unless all of you are big eaters which is a good thing.

2/5 for the service - the lady at the door was nice but that lady at the counter looks pissed (that's unprofessionalism) when my mom & I asked about the food because it was our first time there.

2.5/5 for overall, will I go back? I'm sorry but how about never?

Post a Comment