Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

28.7.14 Michael Kors Unbox


Never in my life have I ever own an actual designer bag that costs more than 500. I think the most expensive designer bag I own is well over 300 from Juicy Couture and the rest are under 300. Although I should have known that I could have save up all to get a Chanel Classic (which is around the 6-7k range, freakin' crazy Singapore), something I've always wanted but I just couldn't resist the temptation of beautiful bags from other brands that I can get faster. Sounds like I need to improve my patience.

Anyway, a splurge was made on Michael Kors the other day because I needed a bigger bag to fit A4. Key word being need. Michael Kors might seem like Guess to some but it sounds like Chanel to most, in terms of the pricing and I am very lucky. I am contented to an extent but I want something more than what I already have but whether or not if I get it, it's all up to what my next action is.

So yes, I'm not greedy, I'm not the typical spoilt teenager. It's just.. my usual sentence, "why stay where you are when you can move towards in making your life better?". It's good to be contented but don't do nothing with your life just because you're super contented because eventually, you'll fall from your contentment. Why? Because everybody is progressing but you're already contented so did nothing because you're contented. I'm typing a cycle I should stop. Haha.

Enjoy the video!

Post a Comment