Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

23.7.14 This Week #1

21/07/2014
A stay at home day. I finally manage to sort things out, my schedule to be exact. Everything was all over the place before and is driving me crazy but the schedule from now till the end of this month is sorted out. Yeah, finally.

22/07/2014
Myself & my mom went for a movie marathon that night, watched three movies continuously! That's like what? 3-4 hours? We caught Blended, Maleficent and Mr. Peabody.

Blended-2014-Movie-HD-Wallpapers1
Blended was amazing! It's mostly comedy and it is just up there, where adults can get the joke.

maleficent-2014-movie-poster-wallpaper
I watched Maleficent and it was beautiful so it's my second time watching but for some reason it didn't turn out as good as the first time I've seen it. Maybe it's a movie that only holds a one time worth?

111
This is SO good. The drawing, the sense of humor to the storyline. A very well done animated movie!

23/07/2014
CdRiSbKqxH0xTNSX
The fish was as disappointing as ever. The fries were good though. I ate aglio olio for dessert. I couldn't believe it too judging from the portion my stomach is able to normally take. Not only did I finish it, I still have stomach for more food. I wonder where the food went… The taste is good in this but I feel that there's too much olive oil. If there's less oil it'll be perfect.

__

I promised a video and a post today. I'm typing this as I'm on my way home because it'll be past midnight by the time I get home and the promise will be broken so here I am! I know I've been neglecting the social media a lot. You'll know why in my august update video that I will find a time to film, nothing exciting I must warn you. Haha. Have a beautiful day/night everybody! See you in my next post. x

Post a Comment