Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

5.7.14 New Segments


RANTS
Self explanatory. Normally I'll just dump them into my label of posts, thoughts, thinking that they can blend in then I figured it would be better for me to separate my rants from other posts so we can easily click on the label and start reading then be like mmhmm, me too if any of them hit us.

This I think is and will be the only negativity part of my blog, hopefully. That's another reason to separate; the negativity from the positivity of this space. These rant posts will be shorten to a decent amount of words just because. Stay tuned to realising that you're not crazy!

THIS WEEK
Where I sum up days in a week or it could be anything small. Usually up on Sundays and having post on a Sunday is going to mess up my whole blogging schedule but what other day to sum up a week than a Sunday? I read somewhere that Sunday is the first day of the week so I should actually sum up the week on Saturday but it'll be weird. Even talking about this is confusing.

It's alright, I won't be announcing the new blogging schedule because I don't want to bring disappointment again. You will tell as time passes and when more posts are up.

Post a Comment